Hello... Again...

Caledonia

OOO how embarassing but I am back again.. why oh why did I listen to other people, when i know Atkins works best for me.. no SW, WW, etc etc etc..
:eek:

So I start again on Monday, clearing out the carbs in the kitchen and shopping for meat and greens tomorrow...
:)

Was going to just sneak back... but decided to tell and shame myself into a good re-start LOL
Will Update start weight on Monday morning, maybe it will keep my mind of my morning cuppa. X

Morning Cale and welcome back! So pleased you decided to come back and tell us... We've all been "there" and it's just life!

Back to clean and green and lots of water will sort you out ... Good luck and keep posting - it truly helps x :)

I'm in that same boat with you
icon11.gif
!
Lost weight with Cambridge at the end of last year but didn't get as far as I wanted:ashamed0005:.
Since Christmas been yo-yoing within a stone but it's crept up further the last few weeks :mad:.

Did well a few years ago on low carb and want to stick to that as a lifestyle for the future - so tomorrow is a restart for me too!

Good luck :)

Hi and welcome back, lots of us here who have tried different diets, and

Don't know what happened there... message got posted half way through.

Anyhow... we all get distracted with other "healthier" diets but the only thing that really works is low carb.

So true, low cal etc just doesnt work for me... must be all that sugar. LOL

Nice to hear from you both, look forward to getting to know you.:)

Hi and good luck Caledonia. I tried low fat dieting and lost a good deal of weight but just couldn't maintain it. This way is much better, never hungry and real food - it's all good. The only thing I'm struggling with is drinking enough water cos I do like fizzy (diet) drinks, but kept at it and it's definitely working. Stay focused on your lovely wedding, it'll all be worth it :) x

Back