Hello! Again.

Andrea1823

Hi everyone!
Can see that there are a few new faces since I last did slim fast in March. Hope you are all doing well.

I am going to give slim fast another shot as I have been dabbling with other diets with limited success and I know this works. Got to go and get some milk and I am all sorted for starting tomorrow. I have a christening to go on the 30th and would love to lose 7lbs by then.

Fingers crossed!
Andrea x

Welcome back!!

Hi Andrea

I started slim fast yesterday - I have tried it before but without success (down to me not the sf!) but back here now trying again.

Look forward to chatting with you,
M x

Hi all

You can do it this time!

Keep us updated and dont forget to give us any hints and tips from last time :)

Thanks everyone!

As for tips, drink lots of water! I also use a blender to blend my shake with ice. Yum! I have to remove all the "junk" food out of the house too or I will binge and cheat.

I dont eat all my snacks and save at least one so I can have cups if tea throughout the day.

The biggest tip I have to remind myself of frequently is to say NO! No to that bit of cake, no to those buscuits! Xx

Hi Andrea ! I just started slimfast 2 days ago, I've never done it before so it'd be good to have a slimming buddy ! Best of luck ! X

Back