Hello again

Raymi5

Hi just got my TFR shakes today and ready for Saturday 2 nd Jan to start it ,my weigh in was my heavyst soo far in my life 17.9 st , I know if I keep going as I am, well im asking for disaster ..So let the journey begin and will keep my weigh in posted throu out my journey and have a Happy New Year everyone on this forum ..

251.98 lbs 31/12/2015

Hi Ruth is it your fist time in TFR ? mine now it is the end of day 2 and getting on ok im just planing my shakes on times but also drinking I mean drinking alot of water and green tea to fill me up , So Ruth I wish you all the best in your journey and Happy New Year to you also and good luck tomorrow

Yes, I did Cambridge Diet and we called TFR Sole Source, that was many years ago and every four week we had a break for a week where you had a small meal, back then they called it add a meal week and I found it almost impossible to get back on track after eating food. I lost 21lb which I was happy with as I did not have that much to lose, unfortunately it is a different story now. Luckily, I like drinking plenty of water and green tea.

I'm all set, let the games begin:)

Ive tried the Rasberry Ketones for 3 weeks before this and must admit it didnt work ( must got duds or something ) but ive done the lipotim before 3 years ago and lost over 3 stone im gonna try and stick on this when the ketosis kicks in ... yes it helps drinkin alot of water an green tea ... its good when your mind is set on this had this thought at end of October and now ive started and well we see how it goes good luck for tomorrow and wish you all the best on it too

Here to subscribe Raymi5:)

The first few days can be tough, how is Lipotrim going for you?

Hi Mini hows you ? its end of day 4 and think im in ketosis now im not feeling the hunger.. day 3 was bit of struggle but kept on drinking alot of water never drunk 4 ltrs in one day before lol but im thinking that im gettin over the hard stage was going to weigh myself tomorrow but dont know if its a good idea or just leave it till Saturday weigh in

Back