Hello again !!!!!

hunca

Silver Member
I have been absent for weeks now & have no idea how much I weigh but have def piled on the lbs.Went on AI holiday & tried 2 kid myself before we went that I would make good choices fruit, yogurt etc but did I hell !!! It was cocktails & fab desserts all fortnight:break_diet:. Kids r bac 2 school tmrw so no excuse for the daily 5 mile walks.
I have all the SW books u cld think of so may try this on my own as my nearest suitable class is 28 miles away & is on the morning after I've been nightshift so not ideal. In the past I really loved the support these forums gave me so heres hoping they will do the same this time.
Well done to all who have stuck with it & best of luck 2 all the newbies out there.

Welcome back hunca. Btw whats AI holiday mean? Well good on you for deciding to get back to it - Ive been struggling recently but am going to go on holiday and forget all about it but make sure I get back to it once Im home! xxx

Sorry Rainbow - AI = All Inclusive eat & drink 24 hours a day !!!! Certainly worked out cheaper for us as a family of 4 but played havoc with my will power !!!
We went to Rhodes at the end of June & had a great holiday. 44 - 46 degrees most days !!!
Hope u have a great holiday & well done on ur fab weight loss.

Hi Hunca
The best thing to do is take the plunge and weigh yourself then you can go back on plan, whatever you have put on will vanish again once you are back into it, I have put on and lost so many times even amounts of 5 and 6 stone, but until you weigh yourself you won't be in the right mindset, go shopping 2m look at some food diaries and keep posting for lots of support xx

Sorry Rainbow - AI = All Inclusive eat & drink 24 hours a day !!!! Certainly worked out cheaper for us as a family of 4 but played havoc with my will power !!!
We went to Rhodes at the end of June & had a great holiday. 44 - 46 degrees most days !!!
Hope u have a great holiday & well done on ur fab weight loss.

Doh - sorry yeah I knew that once you said it, it was just me being thick! We're going self catering this time not that Im planning on sticking to the plan! We're going to Kos and I think they're having pretty similar temperatures - will have to check it out actually.
Thanks and thanks hun xxx

Think Kos is about 35 degrees c at the moment xxx

OOO Luuverrrly

Hey Hunca :D xx

I know - I'll be melting in the heat! I'll be 10 stone nothing when I come back! xxx

It was 40 in Newcastle yesterday (in the sauna) lol

was it a good weekend Sandrah? x

My BFs not very good in the heat! x

i'm not either. last time we were there i cried! lol

however i was made to walk an hour downhill to the beach, then half an hour back to the bus stop, then 2 hours around the city centre in the evening, then an hour and a half uphill when we got the wrong bus back! ...i kept stopping and crying on the last jaunt - and the next few days my legs were ACHING as all the muscle were in shock from being used!

just think of all of the weight you lost that day!! sounds like torture to me though! x

Back