Hello All, another Lipotrim newbie arrives !

Mike4826

Hello all, I'm Mike and currently weighing in at 20.11 stone (pre diet) I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim.
I'll post my experiences as I progress.
If anyone wants to buddy up for support I would appreciate that ? but im hoping
my will to succeed conqeurs all the temptations.

Anyway just wanted to say hi for now and wish everyone else luck and support.

Last edited:
Hi Mike,
I'm starting tomorrow for the second and last time! Ideally I'd like to lose around 5 stone, but i'll see how I feel after 4 stone. How are you feeling today? I remember feeling much better by day 5...
Best of luck :)

Hi Sarah ! good luck with restarting, I'll have to after my trip to the states in about 6 weeks time.. got 4 weeks on LT first I suppose as a precursor test to see what I can loose ?
Im hoping for some significant end result after a month so I know what I can achieve when I go back on it.
I've never dieted, sure I cut down on some foods I knew were bad but I never really seemed to loose anything substantial and that I guess made me give up trying.
Day 5 and a bit hungry currently, I'm gonna neck a litre of water now !
:)
x

Hi Lindo ! great news on the stone gone ! its amazing to hear about the successes of LT, its whats inspired me to take it up.
Its not been too hard.. so far. no cheats at all after day 5.. hopefully well into ketosis by now.
Good luck to you too ! stay in touch

Mike

Good luck Mike :)

Well had my 1st weigh in after just 6 days on LT...
8.8lbs gone :):) im very happy !!

Last edited:
Well done Mike :) That's brilliant! x

Thankyou :)
These forums really help so thanks everyone !!

I had a job in a chip shop today and I wasn't even bothered, tempted or even considered a single chip !! that absolutely amaezzzeeedddd me :)

Hi chap, yes it is getting easier after day 8.
Its certainly a mind over matter thing.. 12 months ?? no way fella.. you will
do it before then as will I
Positive Mental Attitude, keep remembering what you look like now will be the
LAST time you ever look in the mirror and see that ever again.
It's all downhill from now !!
Each day we are shedding it, the milkshakes are fuel nothing more so taste is irrelevant
and I'm looking forward to a future when I can eat tasty food again but in moderation
and in proportion to how my body will look in the months to follow.

This is a great thread. I'm only on day 2 but feel very determined to lose 3-4 stone. I say 3-4 as I have no idea what it will look like! If I lose 3 I will be the weight I was in my teens lol. Hoping to get to a healthy slim BMI 22

Natasha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All ! just been for me 2 week in weigh in and in total I've lost 1stone 5 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks !!
This diet is AMAZING :) :) :)

Wow Mike that's amazing! You must be so chuffed!!!! Congratulations to you :D

Thankyou :) Its the weekly weigh ins and the determination to be healthy plus the amazing support we all give each other that makes us keep fighting :)

Hi All ! just been for me 2 week in weigh in and in total I've lost 1stone 5 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks !!
This diet is AMAZING :) :) :)

Well done Mike :bighug:

Week 3 weigh in today.. hoping for some losses.. did eat some salmon chicken and lamb over the weekend at my sisters wedding but only in small portions and didnt have some of the shakes to compensate.. still nervous though. Ill let you know if im down

Week 3 weigh in today.. hoping for some losses.. did eat some salmon chicken and lamb over the weekend at my sisters wedding but only in small portions and didnt have some of the shakes to compensate.. still nervous though. Ill let you know if im down

Best of luck Mike!

Well... sad to say I gained half a pound. But.... I know I ate a bit and despite my best efforts at least its a minor gain.
Back on the wagon now up til next week.
Then its refeed and undoubtedly some gain while im away.
I know this diet works if you STICK to it.. so come mid September ill be back on up til xmas.

Back