Hello all, Day 1

Dharma200

Hello everyone, just popping in, day one of Lipotrim, second go at it, lost 3 stone 2 years ago, stopped smoking last year and the weight has crept on... feeling optimistic and confident. x

Hey there :), wow it's fab that you lost that weight and managed to keep it off so long. Good luck on your journey x x

Good luck Dharma! Keep drinking the water :) x x x

Thankyou, yes the water drinking is defo challenging in the first week isnt it, have a litre down today already..x black coffee and peppermint tea on the cards :) you have both done so well, this site is definately a great help for motivation, and I think a good moan when it gets tough... am hoping to do 100 days straight so will need all the support I can get :) think support helps doesnt it, especially from people who know what its all about.... quite hungry so off for coffee, water and a read of the sunday paper :)

Yep, support is the key doing LT. Keep busy, and fingers crossed ketosis comes soon for you! x x x

Yes water and support are what have kept me going on this diet. Honestly, if it wasnt for this forum I don't think I would of last more than a few days on my own its fab and I love coming here for advice on things, the best part about it is no body judges you here unlike people in the 'real world'. X x x

yes, I remember the really bad response from some people in real life last time... keeping busy is the key, might go fo a walk with the dogs in a bit, having second shake now, the first one nearly made me puke but they did that last time until I was in ketosis.. then I dont mind them.. I only use vanilla and chocolate and make them hot, with or without coffee depending on the time of day :)... cant stomach the bars or the soup, but might further down the line. I am going to try to keep going till the beginning of august... I have three children and really dont want to be large as they get older, my daughers are young, my son is 13 today , my goodness... makes me feel very old lol... x

Hi Dharma, welcome back to lipotrim :) august will be here before you know it.
My Mam always says she never gets upset about her birthday coming up and growing old, it's when our birthdays(her kids) come up she gets upset cas she can't hide her age when we look old! but you're a long way of that if he's only 13 ;)

aw thanx.. I am quite proud he is a teenager, he is a lovely lad, never a bother, my other two tho, well, lets just say my youngest certainly hasnt been the easiest.. you think after having 3 Id have a clue, but no, she rules the roost..... finding it hard todaay, I have an assesment tomorrow and have alot of prep to do so that is stressing me out. Amnt a bit hungry, more that dull sort of craving feeling, probably slowly going into ketosis as I had cut back on carbs a few days before I started. Had a dream last night I was eating, I remember that from last time.. food dreams lol... anyway, already day 2 is down.. I know time will pass quickly and I really dont want to be this size anymore, it doesnt suit me one bit :) xx

Day three, woke up at 3am eurgh.. thinking about all the little things I have to finish for my assesment. Up working since then, just had first shake, fee;l fine today but no douibt will be tired later.. both my young ones off school today also and it is a challeneg to keep them occupied.... two girls age 4 and 5... gorgeous but the bickering drives me insane some days... water intake on the up... hope you all have a good 100% day :)

Good luck for day 3 hopefully it will get easier after today, And a massive well done for giving up smoking!

Thanks Emmylu.. I was glad to give up, a heavy smoker for years and I hated it... finding it tough tonight, watched the family eat a dinner and felt hungry for the first time since i started, went up and brushed my teeth and loadsa water, feel a bit better now, tho I have to admit I am very snappy and not the nicest to be around at the minute, ah well x hope you all had a good day

I was like that too, it's understandable not many people can give up food for weeks on end, it's bound to get to you now and then , I'm sure your family and friends can understand that.

get your self a book or a little hobbie - something to do while everyone's eating or take a bath and paint your nails. Have some you time. I got to admit, it did used to really wind me up that I had to cook all the dinner and do all the washing up and cleaning up when I wasn't even eating x

haha emmylu,i have to say i was thinking the same cooking and cleaning today too! but for some weird reason i make better prepared meals for my OH and my little lady,shes 6,and i have another girl nearly 9 months old! hands full after work but im kept busy so i dont mind :) dharma,you sound like me with the snappy goings on,i remember the last time i did this 5 years ago and i had one day where i actually cried because i wanted to eat,i was like a demon haha! but im well prepared for any hurdles this time and now i have my family,my body is mine,no more children for me :D well done on getting thru day 3 and please god the next few days will be just as easy and soon we will be where emmylu is! xxxx

Thanyou for your replies.. defo in Ketosis this morning, woke up with that mouth, lol, the one you dont want to kiss anyone with :) , but was very weak feeling.... having shake now, luckily I dont have much to do the next couple of days and partner is doing school runs etc for me which is great... The same as me Trivenam, no more babies, no more faags, and want to be in tip top shape as I approach my 40s (OMG) lol... feeling very positive, I can already notice the bit above my belly and below my boobs has gone down ssignificantly since the wekend, and my face is already a tiny bit thinner... I have quite a thin face in relation to the rest of me, which means if I go too low a weight I look ill, but looking forward to losing that side chin :) hope you both have a good day... x

Yay for ketosis Dharma!! Well done x x x

Thanks Teapot, very tired and had a nap this afternoon (great partner lol) but the taste is unforgettable... we were in the car and he was like, eurgh I rmemeber that smell... lol... I must get those breath strips... funny how it happens so suddenly but gald.. not hungry atall thank goodness, I remmeber being alot hungrier the last time, hunger I suppose is mostly in the head isnt it.. also it is amazing how many times I have counted idly going into the kitchen , before I would have eaten something lol.. hope you are all doing good today :) teapot your losses have been amazing , well done lady :) x

hope ye are all doing weel, sat in a seafood restaraunt an dhad water and coffee, wasnt too bad... weigh in tomorrow so cant wait, i know I am down in weight as my shape has changed already :) hope you are all doing good x

hey Dharma,good woman for resisting in your first week that is very brave! im whiffing micro popcorn here my little one just wafted by my nose with lol,i could float to her room now for it! but like you,im all geared up for monday,plus my jeans dropped off me when i walked my hall today and im only on day 5 haha x

Back