Hello all! I'm new

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunshine, 6 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Sunshine

Sunshine New Member

Hello everyone. I have just registered with the forum today though I have been reading posts for days now. I have started the sole source programme this morning. I'm looking to lose around 3 stone and maybe and bit more depending on how I get on.
    I hope to use this forum for lots of support and hopefully to help others too.

Take care all. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
    hello sunshine, good luck with your ss journey, and welcome on here, make sure u keep us posted on how ur getting on :)
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Hi sunshine..wellcome to the forum, and good luck with cd...u will get lot's of support and help, the peeps on here are lovely and they will encourage u all the way.
  5. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

cambridge diet
    welcome to the forum, good luck on your start ,as echoed before this a great place loads of support whenever you need it
  6. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi sunshine welcome to mini`s
    good luck on the SS plan
    you`ll get lots of support here :D

kaz x
  7. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    :wavey:Welcome Sunshine and congratulations on starting CD today..

Keep us posted on how you're getting on..

Lots of support and advice here for whenever you need it..
  8. Sunshine

Sunshine New Member

Thanks everyone.
  9. C.J.

C.J. I want to be slim !!

Celebrity Slim
    Hi :character00238: & Welcome...

Good luck with your CD journey,

You will do great on the diet, Don't forget to drink plenty of water..:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:..

Keep us posted of your progress..:)
  10. ava

ava Silver Member

Hi Sunshine, good luck with CD, if you need help or advice this is the place to be, the support here is fantastic :)
  11. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hello and welcome.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.