hello all im new

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by queenie60, 28 May 2011 Social URL.

1. queenie60

queenie60 New Member

hi all i joined slimming world on wendesday, doing ok i think cant beleive im eating as much as i am and will lose weight,not convinced that when i step on them scales i will of lost heres hoping i have, my question is before i joined i went out and half filled my freezer with weightwatchers meals is it ok to still eat them as my main meal with veg as its a lot of food to waste,you all are an inspiration this forum will really help me so thanks to you all and i will update you all when i weigh in

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome and well done for joining first of all.

your WW meals will have to be synned, checking on the sw syn online thingy the risotto ones are 5.5 syns and the hot pot is 4.5 syns, but you can check them all on there.

might be worth keeping them for 'emergencies' rather than using them regularly, and be sure to have them with loads of superfree :)

with SW you can eat ANYTHING as long as you follow the plan, I image you're starting on EE?

good luck xx

4. Potatogirl

Potatogirl Doesn't like to wobble!!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Queenie - you will get loads of help and support here.

5. lizzielipps

lizzielipps Back to basics!

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.35%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi hun, Its an amazing food plan that rely works!! as long as you fill up on superfree as well as free foods you cant go wrong!! You can use the meals but i would just have them occasionally and try make delish home cooked meals to get the pounds dropping off!! good luck!!:happy036:

6. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya, welcome and good luck :)

7. zoe302

zoe302 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.6lb(9.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    LOL I totally said the same thing, but I lost 3 pounds first week and two the secong week. Still it is coming off, which is truely surprising because \i do nothing but eat 24-7 lol

I would look through some peoples diaries on here and you will see how much people have! I have one and putting it up here really helps as well!

I am just about to make cinnamon french toast with quark and jam and strawberries and raspberries, and it will be massive-but I can guarantee that by 11 I will be munching again!!lol

Anyhow good luck, and honestly you will lose weight, but I would avoid the WW meals until you are used to the plan

8. Julslynne

Julslynne No pain, no gain

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hey queenie. Welcome hun. Good luck for your first week. If you want to eat the WW meals to use them up they'll have to be synned. Your probably better off doing EE as the syns will be lower.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

9. queenie60

queenie60 New Member

thanks everyone with all your support im sure i will do fine, still cant beleive the amount of food, as for the ww meals i will feed them to hubby lol hes very supportive so he will eat them bless him i am addicted to this forum keep up the good work everyone and maybe i will be as good as you

10. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there queenie, just reiterate what everyone else says! You will be amazed at how much you can eat and still lose weight. And it is so enjoyable too, you also have three plans to chose from, so there is so much variety, and easy to get your head round. I would also just save the WW for emergencies, just get in the kitchen and cook up loads of lovely fresh recipes, you will get loads on here. Good luck, you will really enjoy S W I am sure.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.