Hello All. Newbie Alert ;)

Disco Diva

Hello everybody *waves*

I'm Becci (aka Disco Diva) and this week have started back doing Slimming World at home alone. I used SW after the birth of my youngest son and managed to lose a stone and a half, but have put it all back on and more since then after drifting back into bad habits, plus have also recently been asked by the doctors to change my contraception, which means I have gained 12lbs in 5 months due to appetite stimulation.

So all in all, I'm not feeling good about how I look at the moment, my clothes don't fit me properly and from the side I look pregnant-not good when it's almost 4 years since the little one was born. To get my BMI back into a healthy range, I need to lose 21 kilos (approx 3st 4lbs), so am setting my target at 11st to see how I get on.

This place looks great and very useful. Hope to chat to you soon, I'll mostly be lurking in the SW boards for now.

Hi Becci!

I'm doing slimming world at home too, did a lot of research into the 'rules' but can't afford to properly join. Welcome to minimins :) Hope you enjoy it here

Mel x

Back