Hello all..newbie here.

Hello everyone, my name is Annmarie and have been yoyo dieting from the age of 18 till now. I was at my target weight of 11st 5lb with SW Jan 2011 but since then have gained it all back. I currently weigh as of today 14st 10.5lb. Shamefully so. I suffer with COE (compulsive over eating) which in 2010 I thought I had overcome but obviously not.
I will be starting back at SW next Thurs when all the children are back at school and nursery. I have my brothers wedding in Sept so really would like to be a decent weight. Then a charity ball in October.
I hope I can stick with it this time.
Look forward to speaking with you all. Tc Annmarie xx

Oh but as you can see I have been a member since 2008, that was 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant with my now 3 year old twins :) hopefully I can be a bit more pro-active this time xx

hi annemarie good luck i have been battling with my weight am at my heaviest ever 13 stone 7 hope to lose at least 3 stone before my holidays in october just started fresh doing workouts and watching wot i'm eating which is hard lol

Hey Annmarie,

i am new to this site, i to am trying to loose weight ive join slimming world last wednesday. I have 2yr old twins boy and girl. I also got down the weight and gain it all back after having my twins. Best of luck !!

Back