Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by claire_1983, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. claire_1983

claire_1983 New Member

Healthy eating
    Hello All

My names Claire im 26 and come from Essex. I have decided the time has come to lose weight at the moment i am around 21stone 5'6 and a dress size 26-28 i have never been a slim person so aiming for a dress size 16 :) I am undecided weather to do healthy eating and keeping a diary or weight watchers which is a little tricky for me as work lots of different shifts :confused:
    I am very determined to do it this time different than when i have before as i feel i have something to aim for as would really like to try for a baby in the next couple of years and as i am in a same sex relationship this would mean clinics etc and at the moment they wouldn't touch me :cry:
    Anyway thats all for now looking forward to chatting and getting to know people and perhaps making friends :D

Claire xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us

Irene xx
  4. jenpen

jenpen Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Claire,
    Good luck with your dieting. You are in the right place for lots of support and info.
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey Claire - WELCOME :D and good luck with your weight loss.....

dont forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.