Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lemon, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lemon

Lemon New Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone, found this place last night so decided to join up :D
    Thought it would be nice to have new friends in the same boat. Myself and my sister have started weight watchers. I have only started a few days ago. Not finding it too hard apart from eating all my points! But im sure things will get easier as i get in to it.

I'm 23 years old, 5'3 and 15st not sure of that in KG?! I would like to loose 5/6st...

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LalaBug

LalaBug Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi Lemon. Welcome. I'm new and also on WW. I love WW. but it is hard to maintain motivation every week! I did REALLY well last week. Loads of exercising on my wii fit but this week am already flagging!! Poorly children not helped matters much.

4. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome I'm from S Wales too but now in Brum good luck with the weight loss x

5. Gemsaic

Gemsaic Determined to be healthy

Start Weight:
    17st1.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    lifestyle change using Slimpods and myfitnesspal
    Hiya citrus! Love the name!
    I'm new to WW but not to weight loss, got a bit more to loose than you ... I'm 16st 10 at the mo...how are you finding the pro points? I'm in Dorset.
    Gem

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck to you both.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.