• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello All!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm Kat and am currently doing Slimmers World which I'm enjoying and doing ok at! I've lost 19lb and have another 9 to go to target!

I have previously browsed this site but just downloads the iPhone app!!

If anyone has any tips or advise I would love to hear from you! Good luck with your weight loss everyone! I hope you all reach your targets! :)

Kat x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Think I started about 10weeks ago! I'm really pleased with how it's goin! Even managed to lose 2lb after a 2week all inclusive holiday!!

How long have you been doing it for?
Kat x

I have been doing SW for abou a month now I have just done my weigh in and am down 3.5kg so far. That's about 8lbs I think. I have had a couple of hiccups and a week where I put on a little. But all in all I am really pleased. It is so easy to loose on SW!! I am amazed.

I would like to hear of peeps who have lost and stayed there. Just worried with this speedy reduction that I will put it all back on again.

Good luck with your last little bit.
Rgds
Debbi

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :)

S: 24st4.0lb
I just wanted to say Hello.. I am also a SW Newbie :) x