Hello All!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KPudders, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. KPudders

KPudders New Member

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm Kat and am currently doing Slimmers World which I'm enjoying and doing ok at! I've lost 19lb and have another 9 to go to target!

I have previously browsed this site but just downloads the iPhone app!!

If anyone has any tips or advise I would love to hear from you! Good luck with your weight loss everyone! I hope you all reach your targets! :)

Kat x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pixislim

pixislim Full Member

Hi, I'm also new. WOW, 19lbs already. How long have you been at it? Well done.

4. KPudders

KPudders New Member

Think I started about 10weeks ago! I'm really pleased with how it's goin! Even managed to lose 2lb after a 2week all inclusive holiday!!

How long have you been doing it for?
    Kat x

5. pixislim

pixislim Full Member

I have been doing SW for abou a month now I have just done my weigh in and am down 3.5kg so far. That's about 8lbs I think. I have had a couple of hiccups and a week where I put on a little. But all in all I am really pleased. It is so easy to loose on SW!! I am amazed.

I would like to hear of peeps who have lost and stayed there. Just worried with this speedy reduction that I will put it all back on again.

Good luck with your last little bit.
    Rgds
    Debbi

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses

Irene xx

7. Misskim81

Misskim81 Full Member

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :)

8. *SugarPlum*

*SugarPlum* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st4.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just wanted to say Hello.. I am also a SW Newbie :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.