hello all....

I started exante today! weighing a horrible 17stone 2lb and a size 22 :( really determined to get the weight off and get down to a size 12 and 10stone 2lb!

Only just found this forum and been reading through a few posts, I think this place is going to help Me no end so I just wanted to say hello to you all :)

I am hoping to get to my goal of 10stone 2lb by the mid - end of feb and stick to it 100% till I am there... is this achievable or do you think or am I aiming to high? really want the weight off by this time for my holiday to the maldives.

Any advice or tips you wish to give me to will also be appreciated!

thankyou xx

Hi :)
Just wanted to say hello and welcome. I was nearly the same weight as you just over a week ago (17st 1.5) but lost 16.5lbs in my first week, so I can definitely say that it works!!
Losses like that can't and don't happen every week, but most people say that after your first you can expect to lose 3-4lbs per week, which works out at around a stone a month.
I'm still new to this so I can't really help with many tips - but the main one would be to drink plenty of water! I think we should be aiming for about 3-4 litres a day.
Good luck with your first few days, it can be tough going but it does get easier :)
x

Hi and Welcome! The first week is the hardest so persevere and get through it and the results will be with it. This forum is a great source of support. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thankyou for the replys! :)

today as been fine, its tommorow i am dreading when i am back in work, as i work nights.

alex your first weeks loss was amazing! well done babe. woop woop! x

Aww thank you :) I surprised myself with it to be honest!! If only we could lose that much every week hey?!

Good luck with coping on the night shift...I've never worked nights but I can imagine how much it messes with your body clock, and your eating patterns too...
Just think of the result you're going to see on the scales this week though - it'll all feel worthwhile then :)

hiya hun i started of at 17.1 and 5 weeks later im 23lb lighter the first week isnt too nice but stick with it and youll do fab!! good luck xx

I started exante today! weighing a horrible 17stone 2lb and a size 22 :( really determined to get the weight off and get down to a size 12 and 10stone 2lb!

Only just found this forum and been reading through a few posts, I think this place is going to help Me no end so I just wanted to say hello to you all :)

I am hoping to get to my goal of 10stone 2lb by the mid - end of feb and stick to it 100% till I am there... is this achievable or do you think or am I aiming to high? really want the weight off by this time for my holiday to the maldives.

Any advice or tips you wish to give me to will also be appreciated!

thankyou xx

I found it helps to realise that you will NEVER ever weigh as much as you did on day 1. Its forwards and downwards from now on. I must be a wimp but I needed a week off work to get going initially; now (after my holidays) it takes a couple of days of get back in the zone. Paracetamol works for the headache - and then you are there. Once you are motivated by your new body size and clothes, the hunger seems an irritating irrelevance. Its a tough diet, but it works and it works more quickly than anything else I have ever known. And by the way - the joy of shopping for clothes should probably carry a warning - its more serious than any health effects. Joy unlimited.
So best of luck,
GSQ

It should probably carry a warning for your bank balance too! This clothes shopping lark can get expensive! I've now gone from size 28 this time last year to size 14-16. Keep focused on your goal and you can achieve it :)

Back