Hello all :)

stef2009

Gold Member
Hi all :)
I've done juddd before, it didn't seem to work for me, Infact ive done nearly every diet and nothing works accept ketosis ones! Anyway wanting to give the 5:2 a try, had to do a double fast day this week but from nxt week it's going to be tues and thursday, I weighed myself this morn after my double fast day and I've put on 3lb :'(
Ok so I did go alittle over 500 cals but only with eating protien, not 3lbs worth!! Does this happen?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stef, I would be GUTTED after trying so hard for two fast days, are you retaining water? if so try some water retention tablets. The only thing I can think of...I think you will have a big loss next week, my old Weight Watchers leader swore that weight loss/gain was always about what you did the week before.

Maybe if you came from a lower cal diet you could gain in your first week, but if you stick with it for another few weeks u should see a loss

Hey, thanks for replys. Before starting this i was doing 1200 cals and 90 carbs per day counting, And my none fasting days i dont go over 1400 so im still really confused!! Maybe water retention.. Will have to keep an eye on it.. My next fast day is tues no so hope i dont gain anymore!! xxx

Back