Hello all

Woof-woof

Hi everyone, started slimming world last week after piling on the weight AGAIN:(. lost nearly four stone last time with slimming world online, and the support I found on MiniMins. I was soooo close to reaching target and just hit a bad patch that resulted in massive weight gain, and made me heavier than before:badmood:
I weigh in on Sundays so if there's anyone else weighing on the same day it would be good to hear from you.
My fitness motivation has been zero, and its upsetting my dog:snoopyhouse:,lol

Hi there I've just joined the site, although have found it useful many times on my Slimming World journey. You could say that I'm taking the scenic route to my goal, but I'm aiming to get there by the time I go on my hols in September. I want that bikini lol:cool:

Hi there I've just joined the site, although have found it useful many times on my Slimming World journey. You could say that I'm taking the scenic route to my goal, but I'm aiming to get there by the time I go on my hols in September. I want that bikini lol:cool:

Welcome back! Your stats are similar to mine - I too am on the scenic route but mine includes regular ups and downs - even though I go to SW classes! Good luck :classic_smile:

I think the scenic route to goal is great,you get there in the end and hopefully the weight stays gone in the end.
I was up for classes, but working shifts as a bus driver can be grim:eatdrink023:with eating patterns and time for attendance. I have holidays in September too, just need to work on my speedo look:eek:

Hope you can work your diet around your shift patterns - it must be a challenge

Hi, I just quit the meetings and decided to go with the online program. I gained 4 pound with the zero point system, I guess I took the unlimited foods too far. How many points are we allowed daily ?

Hiya, Lala, seems to be going well at the moment, I just get really weak will power on late shifts, so need to plan well to sort this out. I will check your diary out too. Are you at group or online?:D

Just read the reply's to my posts and seen upanddown's post, yes its hard on shifts and sitting all day for 10 - 12 hours.... sorry for the late reply,lol

Back