Hello All

Niyid

Hi all, just came across this forum and thought i would join in as it seems very friendly and helpful. :)

Anyway i'm a 35 year old male who needs to loose a few stone. I started last Friday and lost 8lb on my first WI:D (5 days due to shift pattern).

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Niyid, **Welcome** to the board, And well done of you're first weigh in weight loss 8lb is fantastic! :):):)

Hi there!!!

Hi Niyid welcome aboard the LT train!!! Fab first weigh in roll on next week whooo hoooo x

hi ya and well done on a great first loss.

Hi Niyid,
Another N.I member,goes to show you the frys arent good for us! Welcome!

Welcome to the nuthouse! lol :) Well done on your fab loss and I hope you stay with us for the many great losses to come over the next few weeks :) :)

Hi mate.

I've got pretty much exactly the same stats as you - similar BMI, similar amount to loose etc. I'm at the end of day four.

Good luck with it all. How are you getting on with the side effects? I've been pretty rough...

Welcome and well done on your first great loss, the first of many I'm sure.

Good luck.

x

Hi.... great another bloke to mess with (not literally of course !!) great weight loss for starters - look forward to speaking with you - I hope you can cope with a bit of smiut and man insults :)

Hi mate.

I've got pretty much exactly the same stats as you - similar BMI, similar amount to loose etc. I'm at the end of day four.

Good luck with it all. How are you getting on with the side effects? I've been pretty rough...

Many thanks for the welcome everyone:D.

David, to be honest mate i haven't really struggled at all with side effects, a few minor headaches(but i would get them through bad weather anyway). More hunger pains than anything. I've been drinking loads of water, i find sparkling nicer, also peppermint tea(very refreshing).

I thought i would really struggle as i work 12hour day/night shifts in 3 day rotations but fingers crossed so far it's been okay. I'm sticking to the chix soup/strawberry flavours but i've been splitting the shake in half(morning/lunch) as i find it a bit long to go all day if taking the first shake early in the morning.

Yeah I know what you mean. The chemist put me on the women's Lipotrim by accident which means I get three a day - but less calories/carbs etc - so maybe that's why I struggled. I also took a few days off work. I might have been better off like you working all the time and keeping busy.

Funny how people like the Peppermint Tea - it tastes like drinking mouthwash to me!

Hope you get on alright for the rest of the week mate - good luck with it all.

Niyid beware of sparkling water it can make some people retain water!
You can carry on splitting shakes or ask your chemist for 4 girly shakes as its the same price and fine for men to do that! xx

Yeah I know what you mean. The chemist put me on the women's Lipotrim by accident which means I get three a day - but less calories/carbs etc - so maybe that's why I struggled. I also took a few days off work. I might have been better off like you working all the time and keeping busy.

Funny how people like the Peppermint Tea - it tastes like drinking mouthwash to me!

Hope you get on alright for the rest of the week mate - good luck with it all.
Havent you sorted this out yet??? you should be on 4 or it may affect your losses

Back