hello all

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sja, 2 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sja

sja Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi everyone, i started sole source on thursday the 1st of jan. i have been reading through this site and it is really keeping me motivated so thank you. i have a long road ahead of me but am feeling very positive at the moment. my weight on thursday was 15.5 and i would love to be 9stone but i am giving myself smaller goals. my first goal is 13 stone as that is the last weight i remember feeling ok about myself. bye for now

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey SJA - WELCOME aboard :D

sounds like your head's in the right place ! stick with it.....

keep us posted on your progress !

Debz xx

Mini likes this.
  4. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hiya
    Good luck, the last weight i remember been ok with was 13 stone 7lb, so i would love to be that again, ( i was 15 when i weighed that!) so about 2 stone to go before i get to that, ideally i would like to weigh 11 stone 7lb! but i cant imagine it lol although i know its possible!

Mini likes this.
  5. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Welcome to Minimins and congratulations on starting CD!! Wishing you all the willpower in the world :) cos that and the packs are all you'll need to succeed on this amazing diet.

xxx

Mini likes this.
  6. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi SJA, Good luck with day 3 hope it's going well for you, it does get easier once the first few days are out of the way, it's a fab diet, you'll get there!!

xx

7. welshwench

welshwench Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Willpower???......... I always thought i didn't have any, I just assumed it must come with the packs!
    It must do because i've had bucketfuls since i started CD 6 days ago!
    You've got to try it to believe it! xx

8. sja

sja Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thank you all so much for the encouragement. i am now on day 3 and in ketosis, yay!. am finding it a little tricky to get a good full nights sleep. in fact i got out of bed at 7 this morning and i didnt have to! (husband gets up with daughter if not at work). both my husband and daughter were very surprised lol. im used to having so little energy and being tired all the time so this will take some getting used to. unfortunatly for my husband being up so early and full of energy meant that being at our local woolworths before it opened seemed like a great idea. so we have lots of bargains and no money lol.

9. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

KETOSIS - YIPPEEEEE :D isn't the energy boost wonderful ?? not for the old bank balance though !

you are doin brill - keep it up !!!

Debz xx

10. sja

sja Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    at the end of day 5 now and i actually walked in to town. even though its only a 15 min walk i always jump on the bus. yesterday i felt really tired which got me down a little, but glad to say i have the energy back. :)

Last edited: 5 January 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.