hello...am new

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by pinkbambi, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbambi

pinkbambi New Member

Hi, I am new to this forum. i know it can sometimes be a bit hard joining new forums but i am only a member of wedding ones and don't really feel comfy on there talking about this.

I know that i am not huge by any means but i am also not happy with myself. I really need to get my motivation up so that i can keep my spirits high enough to keep at the healthy lifestyle.

I have done the paul mckenna before and that really worked for me but i just can't get myself 'up' enough to start it properly.

right now all i am doing is getting down in the dumps cos i am not the sexy me i used to be and then eating!

i got upset today that my belly was hanging out so had a macdonalds! what an donut, right?!

Any advice?

Anyone doing paul mckenna?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to the forum you have come to the right place! I haven't done Paul McKenna but I did buy his book (I've now lost it! oops) I do Slimming World and I love it. Whatever plan you follow you will find all the support and advice you need on here x
  4. pinkbambi

pinkbambi New Member

Thank you xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.