Hello and goodbye

Amy2249

Silver Member
Hi everyone. I have been following sw since dec 2010 and after losing nearly 2 stone I just a don't seem to be following the plan. I am exercising and eating a healthly balanced diet that has 80% of sw meals and concepts.

After losing a little bit more, maintaining but toning up my wobbly bits and some soul searching I have realised the reason I am not following it is because I am happy in my skin now.

I know I have about another 2 stones to be an 'ideal weight' but I think feeling happy with my body is more important as as long as I keep exercising and eating healthy who knows what could happen.

I want to say thank you for all your support and although I may not be posting anymore I will keep reading as I may need you all again at some point.

Thank you again and good luck to all of you on your journey xxx :-D

you set your taget, and can change it if you want, your happy and that is all that matters.

tallsarah said:
you set your taget, and can change it if you want, your happy and that is all that matters.

Exactly. Thank you. Knowing I am not following sw 100% makes me feel like I can't really post on here but like I said I may a back xx

Amy, well done on your weight loss and also the realisation that "ideal weight" is not always the way to go. Like you I have been on SW since eary january and have lost over 2 stone. but the gym work has given me a better toned body although the weight loss has slowed. i have good days and naughty days but am also very happy in my skin. I have never been asked to set a target so will keep going until I have done 12 months and see what happens. Lots of love for your future. x

Thank you stoo. I was so worried about wanting to lose the extra weight that I ignored exercise but it makes me feel amazing and seeing myself tone means more to me than the scales. Good luck to you too xx

I'm sure if you want to post you can whether you are 100% or not. You have a lot of experience and information you could share so please don't feel you have to stop posting.

lass321 said:
I'm sure if you want to post you can whether you are 100% or not. You have a lot of experience and information you could share so please don't feel you have to stop posting.

I just think if I'm giving out advice it would be wrong as I am not following but telling others what to do. But thank you and if I do feel I have something to give I will post xx

Back