• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello!, another newbie, please be kind! ;)

Liz6yy

S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone.

I have just joined and am hoping to learn a lot from this site and use it as inspiration to help me on my weight loss journey.

I am small, as in under 5ft and have a good 3 stone to shift to get me to a healthy weight.

I have a good reason to do this, for my health of course, but most importantly for my wedding in two years time!

Hope you're all having a great Sunday :)

Cheers
Liz

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st4lb C: 9st8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st10lb(22.09%)
Good luck! I'm sure you will find loads of inspiration and advice here. What plan are you going to follow?

Liz6yy

S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks! I'm going to follow Slimming World as I understand how it works and have used it before. I just fell off the wagon big style!

S: 12st4lb C: 9st8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st10lb(22.09%)
You will definitely get loads of support here then Liz-perhaps you will decide to open a diary to help yourself on your way. Read through some of the inspirational success stories and look at the transformational pictures. They will really show you it can be done!

S: 11st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, I too am a newbie and a small one!! 4'9 and weighing in at 11 and half stone.. not the best !! i need to loose about 3 stone too.

i'm starting asda measure up replacement shakes tomorrow 1 for breakfast and 1 for lunch and then a healthy 600 calories or less meal!!

bring on the weight loss xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 7
Introductions 0
Introductions 4
Introductions 0