Hello... Any advise on diets Thanks...

adam7860

Hi. I'm absolutely unsure on how these diets work as the websites I have viewed are pretty vague. But I'm interested in either the lipotrim diet or exante. The exante is cheaper which is an incentive however lipotrim is just shakes which would be ideal. Or does anyone know any other diet that just does shakes and is cost effective. Also, how do you reintroduce food back into your diet when you want to go back to eating healthy solid foods?? I'm unsure on that part as you don't want to ruin all that hard work when you return to a healthy diet. Does it work as in when you decide you have reached your target you can resume to eat solid foods, but obviously healthily and to exercise. My job involves me to be quite active during the day for 8 hours running from here to there in a warehouse, so will a low calorie diet affect me, as i don't want to feel light headed or faint or anything. As you can tell I need educating in these types of diet, so can anyone help. Thanks :)

Hi Adam. There's so many different diets that it would be impossible to tell you which would work best for you. I've had success with Cambridge in the past, I'm having a blip weight wise after 5 years so am having a reset with herbalife at the moment, and am not feeling hungry. That might be because I'm used to it and drinking shakes (not slim fast though I'm starving with those,) works really well for me on the go.

Have a read through, and speak to a few retailers of each diet to see which would work best for you before committing would be my advice. You might not be suited to a very low calorie diet, but you could do one of the higher steps and work down the stages till you find the step that works for you.

You don't have to go hungry if you don't want to at all, and you can definitely be healthy with your choice.

Good luck!

Hi Adam, have you ever thought that you might like to eat, and lose weight?
I do a very physical job, and that plus the healthy eating plan that Slimming World is it's worked wonders :) I eat really well and in 5 months I have lost nearly 5 stone!!!!!

How much is slimming world and how does it work?? I know this sounds stupid but do many men go to these as they are always targeted at women. I have thought about it but never acted on it. Thanks for advice I will go and ask some retailers about the lipotrim diet as there is a pharmacy locally that does it.

Ha ha ha, Adam I have lost almost 5st in 5 months..........does it work :) it's £4.95 a week and many blokes go to Slimming World there are 7 guys in my group and we are all losing good amounts every week ;) I don't know if you can see my pictures but the first picture was 7 months ago. It's definitely a healthy eating plan worth looking at

Hey. Yeah I can see the pictures. You have made great progress, well done. I might check it out and hopefully I can make some progress. Thanks

Go for it mate ;)

Back