Hello, anyone out there???

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by sweet mod, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. sweet mod

sweet mod Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello Everyone...or should I say Anyone!!! I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and have read through the posts and replied to some but never had a response so not sure if I am doing it right? I re-joined LL three weeks ago have had two weigh in's so far and lost 10lbs, get weighed again tomorrow and am hoping for the 1 stone but don't feel like I have lost anything this week (PMT)! would love to hear from someone xx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi there - have you looked in the main LL forum? Many people who have returned to LL post directly in there. It can be a bit quiet but there is usually someone around.

Congratulatoins on losing 10lbs so far and good luck for tomorrow. The third week can be a little lower than previous weeks but if this happens, you will definitely reach a stone next week.

4. sweet mod

sweet mod Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Dancing, thanks so much for the reply, at least I know i am doing it right, it must just be quiet like you say. You look fantastic, you've done brilliantly. I lost 4 stone early last year doing lighterlife and unfortunately have re-gained 2 stone, but 10lbs down so only a stone and a bit to go now!!

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

well done on the 10lbs so far :D

fingers crossed for a great WI tomorro - keep us posted !!

Debz xx

6. sweet mod

sweet mod Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks Debz, there was me saying no one was replying - and then get two at once, just like buses! will come on tomorrow and let you all know how I get on at weigh in, good or bad x

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

luckily I'm now a wee bit smaller than the back end of a bus :)

8. sweet mod

sweet mod Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hello all, I stayed the same this week which I'm putting down to the pmt, haven't let it get me down and am sticking to it for this week. will update you next week. hope its going well for you

9. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    hey Sweet Mod
    Welcome and good luck on your LL journey! Big well done on your weight loss so far! Brill! I would also advise posting in the main LL section as this one is definately quiter!!!

Love Diane xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.