Hello, anyone out there???

sweet mod

Hello Everyone...or should I say Anyone!!! I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and have read through the posts and replied to some but never had a response so not sure if I am doing it right? I re-joined LL three weeks ago have had two weigh in's so far and lost 10lbs, get weighed again tomorrow and am hoping for the 1 stone but don't feel like I have lost anything this week (PMT)! would love to hear from someone xx:confused:

Hi Dancing, thanks so much for the reply, at least I know i am doing it right, it must just be quiet like you say. You look fantastic, you've done brilliantly. I lost 4 stone early last year doing lighterlife and unfortunately have re-gained 2 stone, but 10lbs down so only a stone and a bit to go now!!

Hello Everyone...or should I say Anyone!!! I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and have read through the posts and replied to some but never had a response so not sure if I am doing it right? I re-joined LL three weeks ago have had two weigh in's so far and lost 10lbs, get weighed again tomorrow and am hoping for the 1 stone but don't feel like I have lost anything this week (PMT)! would love to hear from someone xx:confused:

well done on the 10lbs so far :D

fingers crossed for a great WI tomorro - keep us posted !!

Debz xx

Thanks Debz, there was me saying no one was replying - and then get two at once, just like buses! will come on tomorrow and let you all know how I get on at weigh in, good or bad x

hello all, I stayed the same this week which I'm putting down to the pmt, haven't let it get me down and am sticking to it for this week. will update you next week. hope its going well for you

Back