Hello, back on Weight Watchers

Hello everyone. I started my weight loss journey in 2009 with Slimming World. I lost 2 1/2 stone very quickly and then got so bored with the food i left. I joined Weight Watchers earlier this year and was really upset. I had put on 4 stone.

I enjoyed Weight Watchers and thought the diet was brilliant. I lost 7lbs and then stopped going to class. I rejoined Slimming World as friends of mine go. With Slimming World, i can follow it for a few days and end up feeling so deprived i binge!

Does anyone do Weight Watchers after Slimming World and think "how can i snack or eat this or that and lose weight?" with Weight Watchers?

Looking forward to chatting to you all xx

Ive been going between the two for years. Last time I joined SW was two weeks after my son was born and I really struggled, I was losing half a lb a week, being really good etc and I dont know what went wrong, maybe it was too soon after my son was born. i then ate another stone on and decided to start WW in Feb to which I lost nearly 2 and half stone. After 10 weeks off and putting a couple of lbs back on, I rejoined WW this week.
Personally i do love the diet, it can take a little bit of getting used to pointing everything but i love the flexibilty of it. With SW you have to cook from scratch all the time but with WW you can have that pizza or whatever, you just have to point it. And I snack well too, lots of fruit etc but I do make sure I have a WW choccy bar each day at least so I dont feel deprived and i save my weeklies for one big take away blow out each week.
Stick to it and you will see the results :) x

I think WW is more realistic for the long term because you aren't cutting anything out. There are no foods that you CAN'T have but it does encourage healthy eating (0pp fruit and veg). I've been on and off WW for around 2 yrs. It's always what I end up going back to. I have lost 3 and a half stone and kept it off so far (apart from the odd lb or 2 I put on and get off again). I am a healthy weight and it has made me more aware of what I'm eating. I still have bad moments and days where I go off plan or binge but it's just a matter of getting back on that wagon again!
Hope you find WW successful for you x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back