Hello beautiful!

Hi guyys! :D

I'm 19 & I'm called Claire,

I'm really sick of having no self confidence and being so ashamed of my body, Its ruining my youth, Its ruining my relationships and its ruining my social life.

You know your at an all time low when you can't find an outfit because all your clothes are 'goal dresses' :eek:

I have deleted all my social networking sites so I can focus on going to the gym, I have a months membership to give it my all before I stick to just cycling, dog walking and everyday exercise.

I'm an absolute noodle and rice addict and I believe the main reason for my weight is due to these being such a staple in my diet. I actually found this forum looking for 'zero noodles' :rolleyes:

Really looking forward to reading everyones tips and hopefully meeting some new friends ^^

Hi guyys! :D

I'm 19 & I'm called Claire,

I'm really sick of having no self confidence and being so ashamed of my body, Its ruining my youth, Its ruining my relationships and its ruining my social life.

You know your at an all time low when you can't find an outfit because all your clothes are 'goal dresses' :eek:

I have deleted all my social networking sites so I can focus on going to the gym, I have a months membership to give it my all before I stick to just cycling, dog walking and everyday exercise.

I'm an absolute noodle and rice addict and I believe the main reason for my weight is due to these being such a staple in my diet. I actually found this forum looking for 'zero noodles' :rolleyes:

Really looking forward to reading everyones tips and hopefully meeting some new friends ^^

Hi Claire, welcome :) to the forum, I relate to the body weight ruining relationships and social life, I put on 5 stone in 2 years! due to medication depression = very bad eating habits, i use to be out there, but became so withdrawn due to my weight. I'm looking forward to getting back into my goal dresses too:). so your in the right place, good luck on your weight loss journey x
lee

Hello Claire, I'm new here too; it's great that you have made a start cos that's the hardest bit. I nearly didn't start my diet in January, but it seems like time has flown by, and I am a fair bit lighter - wonder where we will be at Xmas?

Congrats on the 12lb 'are we there yet', At least we'll have some fabulous new clothes to wear when the weight is off. Ideally I'd like to be slimmer for halloween, Thats my motivation to see how daring I can be and its really pushing me to keep active where I can :D

Booked my first ever class at the gym, starting with aqua aerobics as it looks good fun :)

Welcome to you too fizzybee, Christmas is going to be the hard bit with all the lovely food around so hoping a slimmer bod is enough to keep off the mince pies.

Back