Hello! Been here 4 days and only just spotted this area!

Moonagedaydream

Hi there everyone. Day 4 and I am ok. I am sitting with an uneaten chicken soup by my side. I really can't face it - but apart from that I am fine.

I am amazed I have managed this long. I hope I can continue as this seems to work if you stick to it - judging from this forum.

I am taking it a day at a time (or even an hour at a time if I am grumpy!)

Hey there, im on my fourth week and really enjoying the 'diet' and the results!

Hi i am on week 2 of being healthy lol and doing ok i am trying not to look at it as dieting just eating good foods not bad
I wish you luck x

Hey,

This is my 4th day on here but my 3rd day on slim and save. How you finding lipo? I'm good, been dreaming of a good dinner today but hey, it's another day down!

If you need a buddy, just holla lol

Hey, new to this site but have been dieting for 6 weeks and am 1 stone and a half lighter! keep going! the end result will be so worth it!

Ah cool well done you, well done for having the determination, I find this site helpful, to just chit chat and keep me busy and not in the cupboards lol

Look forward to reading about your journey :)

Its good to have a forum to pop onto and see how other people are doing. What challenges there are etc. :) It reminds us we are not the only people doing these diets.

Back