Hello, Bonjor

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Mrs-T, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrs-T

Mrs-T New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers - Pro Points

Im very new to all this - this will be my very first ever attempt at ww - after several attempts at LL, Cambridge, SW, Slim Fast ect.

So i figured fresh approach & fresh start.

Im starting tomorrow & to get me through the first week i have been & bought lots of the pre-made meals & yoghurts, frozen deserts ect.

As its also my first week back at work after 9 months maternity - i thought id keep it simple lol

I should add - im doing it online rather than meetings - due to work hourse - but im not finding the ww site very user friendly - hense me bobing over here.

I have quite a bit to lose - 5 stone plus - however, im breaking it down into little goals - so as not to deface myself.

Any tips & hints will be a majour help - obviously i will be scouring this site for inspiration, hints, tips & goodies at low points!

Good Luck everyone
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi! Welcome and Congrats on your recent arrival!! Good to hear that youre setting small goals, sounds like a winning attitude already!! My fav low point pud is a meringue nest with 30g of ww cream and strawberries. Just yummy at 2pp. Be careful that the readymeals etc that you have are new points as I know they havent changed them in the shop by me. Also if you have an iPhone their app is really handy in my opinion xxx
  4. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hello and welcome!

Good luck with your journey!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.