Hello! End of week one.

LeeLee

Hi everyone,

This is the end if my first week, and I am already chuffed. Going to weigh in tomorrow morning and I feel like its going to be a big loss. I am new to lipotrim but had enormous success with LighterLife four years ago, when I lost 6.5 stone, I kept it off, and ran the London Marathon last year, but also found love... all smashing etc. until the love of my life moved in and we had a six month wine/chocolate/eating out binge! We just got back from an amazing holiday which added another half stone to the three I had gained (!), so I've gone for the all or nothing approach. The boyf has magically avoided the massive weight gain, but he has a gym habit that I don't share!

I'm really excited though, I know how well meal replacement diets work for me, I already put my goal dress up on my wardrobe door, and every time I get the blues I picture myself strolling along in the sunshine in my tiny little dress (it is beeeeautiful, I only wore it once, got all dressed up and the do got canceled, so kept it on in the house for a couple of hours!!!)

i will work out how to do all the fancy tracker things soon, and will keep updating my progress.

Nice to meet you all, please say hello x

Hi Lee Lee, Im sure you will smash those scales tommorow at the chemist, im on day 8 myself weighed in today and 11lbs down! Like you had massive success in 2009 on food replacement (LT actually) losing just shy of 4stone but alas as you say being in love tends to make us feel so happy and wrapped up in our OH the weight creeps on over time. Good luck with your weigh in tommorow and keep us updated. x

Hi leelee welcome to the forum, it helps being able to come here when you want to eat and looking at all the amazing weight losses and pictures.

wish u luck
xx

Hi Leelee, wow 6.5 stone is an amazing loss, you're still 3 stone lighter than when you started lighter life so your battle isn't as big this time. you sound very determined and all set to go, Good luck :)

Hi Leelee

Welcome and fingers crossed for a great weigh in tomorrow for you x x x

Thank you so much for all your support, I can see this forum is going to be a massive help for me.

So this week I lost...

{{{{ drumroll }}}}

TWELVE BLOOMIN' POUNDS!!!!!!

I am thrilled. The lady at the chemist asked me to check her maths :)

This week I am going to focus on exercising too, determined to be HOT this summer!

love,

LeeLee x

Wow leelee that's brilliant, you're off to a great start

Wheeeee well done Leelee!!!

Thank you so much! I feel great. Have already been told by the boyf that there's a lot less of me to get his arms round. Can't wait for the next couple of weeks when people start asking me if I've lost weight... It won't be long :rolleyes:

That's a brilliant start, so pleased for you! x

Fabbo start leelee......welcome to the madhouse....this forum is a saviour!!! Xx

Wow LeeLee!

I started Lipo Trim today (did the diet for 3months last year - lost 3 stones however put 1.5stones on!) I'm hoping for a big loss like you next week! (Just need to get through the week and today!!)

Is anyone exercising whilst on Lipo Trim? I heard it affects your weight loss but is that really true?
I didn't exercise when i did the diet last year however found i was left with loose skin :(

xs

wow!! thats fantastic LeeLee!! :D its really motivated me as im on my first week atm and have my wi on Friday, cant wait to see whats on the scales!! xxx

Wow LeeLee!

I started Lipo Trim today (did the diet for 3months last year - lost 3 stones however put 1.5stones on!) I'm hoping for a big loss like you next week! (Just need to get through the week and today!!)

Is anyone exercising whilst on Lipo Trim? I heard it affects your weight loss but is that really true?
I didn't exercise when i did the diet last year however found i was left with loose skin :(

xs

hi Sherie, how's your first day back going? I'm not exercising but that's not because of weightloss it's because of laziness :ashamed0005:!

I'm not sure exercise will help straight away with the saggy skin, it took a while for the skin to stretch out so may take a while to go back (kinda like pregnancy) but no harm in trying. I'll have a lot of excess skin by the time i'm finished but i'm of the opinion that the skin is there now anyway so its better to have it saggy and not stuffed with fat like it is now!

I keep saying I'm gonna do some toning/pilates exercises for just 30mins each day....yeah right!

Ive even gone as far as to record routines on the Radom Sky fitness channels....still nothing....but loose skin terrifies me! Lol xx

I am going to be toning, nothing massive in terms of cardio, but definitely working on my tummy at least, even at a size ten it looked awful last time. I think it would effect your weight loss, in terms of it being slower, as I think ketosis will break down muscle tissue as well as fat (possibly slightly wonky interpretation on physiology here, I hope my old lecturers don't see this) but ultimately, for me, I find the diet so easy that I would rather take a couple extra weeks doing the plan, and tone up at the same time, than end up too saggy at the end.

Good luck!

Back