Hello Everybody!! Im a newbie ; )

Fedupbeingafattie!

Hi!!
My names Ro,im 39,i have 3 children and gradually have piled on almost 5st!!
Im starting lipotrim on Mon 8th!! Did it 3yrs ago before i got married and it worked,hard but it worked!!
My weight didnt start going bk on til severals months later,when i had(tbh) got blaise about it,and thought oh its just a few lbs!!It will drop off me ok,til it was a st and so on.....:cry:
Im really hoping to lose the most of my weight thru the lipotrim prog,and im hoping being on here and reading all the success stories i have so far will keep me strong,because i know it isnt a easy option!! Ive only told my hubby becos when i mentioned it to 1 of my "friends" she said you lazy cow!! :eek: Taking the easy way out!!WTF?? It def isnt easy!!
Sorry for whittering on..quite a long intro!! Good luck to us all xx Ro

Hi Ro I'm sure you'll be fine as you've done it before, i'm on day 2 ok so far a little hungry, more in my mouth than my stomach( if you get what i mean?)just can't wait to see the results, if i'd been on a normal diet i would have had a pick by now i'm sure.
Good luck

Hi Ro I'm sure you'll be fine as you've done it before, i'm on day 2 ok so far a little hungry, more in my mouth than my stomach( if you get what i mean?)just can't wait to see the results, if i'd been on a normal diet i would have had a pick by now i'm sure.
Good luck
Hi Blodwen
Thx for the message
Im hoping to stick it!!
I dread the 1st few days til ketosis kicks in!! But if i get that far i hope it will get me thru!!
Want to ideally lose 5st but if i lost 3-4 i would be happy and wouldnt mind trying ww or slimming world then.
Please keep me posted how you get on with your 1st w in!! x

Hi Ro, Welcome back to Lipotrim!

You are right, this diet isn't easy, but it definately works! Take each day as it comes, and post on here for support to get you through tough times

good luck
Clair x

Hi Ro Welcome aboard. I am sure that you will do find especially if you come here regularly for inspiration :D

Thanks v much girls for being so supportive!!
I know it wont be easy but im hoping to stick it as long as i can!! xx

welcome back. take each day as it comes and each hour as it comes when getting it tough.

Heyy im a newbie too but havnt decided on a diet yet, just readin through everyones success storys for inspiration :p i was just wondering how much wieght is it possible to lose on LT?
Good look! :)

Hi hun

I'm new as well and starting on Monday, know it's going to be hard but I'm thinking it's going to be easier than being overweight feels...if that makes sense lol

Nice to meet you
Maggie

Heyy im a newbie too but havnt decided on a diet yet, just readin through everyones success storys for inspiration :p i was just wondering how much wieght is it possible to lose on LT?
Good look! :)

How much you lose varies from person to person, but around 1 stone per month average. You usually lose more in your first week, good luck with your decision

Clair x

Hi hun

I'm new as well and starting on Monday, know it's going to be hard but I'm thinking it's going to be easier than being overweight feels...if that makes sense lol

Nice to meet you
Maggie
Hi Maggie
We are both starting on Monday and are a similiar start weight and target!! We will be good company for other!!
I have did it before,and know it works,but know its difficult in the 1st few days,but i really think having this forum is going to be a great help to us. Its great having somewhere to go and moan and seek advice,my hubby knows im doing it but tbh hes not keen!! Hes quite sporty and thinks i should do it the right way!!If i could do that i wouldnt have found myself at 15st 7lb!! I feel gross and like you i have a mind set that it mightnt be easy but it will be well worth it when we get to our target!! Good luck,keep us all posted xx

thank you hun :) it's great chatting to others who have been there before and KNOW that it works...am getting all sorts of comments from people in the 'real world' like why don't you try WW or SW or whatever, telling me all I'm going to do is lose the weight too quickly and end up looking like a deflated balloon with hangy skin everywhere...but I have been there and done it, I can't be trusted with a cupboard full of food and that's the long and short of it, I cheat constantly and on WW I admit that there have been several occasions where I used all my points to have a few choc bars :(

I need something simple, to the point and that I can't cheat on, snacking won't be an issue because it's not allowed and I def. have to follow this 100%

thank you hun :) it's great chatting to others who have been there before and KNOW that it works...am getting all sorts of comments from people in the 'real world' like why don't you try WW or SW or whatever, telling me all I'm going to do is lose the weight too quickly and end up looking like a deflated balloon with hangy skin everywhere...but I have been there and done it, I can't be trusted with a cupboard full of food and that's the long and short of it, I cheat constantly and on WW I admit that there have been several occasions where I used all my points to have a few choc bars :(

I need something simple, to the point and that I can't cheat on, snacking won't be an issue because it's not allowed and I def. have to follow this 100%
I did try WW years ago and yes it did work for me then!! Tried it not so long ago and i just couldnt get into it!! Im hoping once into Lipotrim the great losses every wk will keep me motivated.
Im so excited about starting tomorrow,im going to see them on my lunch break,prob start Mon evening!!Im giving myself a 5 wk target of losing 20lb,then my 10wk target will hopefully be 40lb!!Almost 3 stones!!I have a holiday booked in May,so it gives me 10wks and 1 wk to refeed before going!!
Nothing but weight to lose and everything to gain!!
Here goes nothing..

Ro, welcome to the forum. You know the drill as you have done this before. Keep up the water intake and it will help with the hunger pangs. lots of luck

Back