Hello Everybody losing 2 Stone So I Can Finally get my body lift surgery

Lanarkwitch

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I'm not new to calories counting, about 7 years ago I lost 11.5 stone in 9 months and I've managed to keep the worst of it off for quite a while, I had a gain when I moved to another country but I went on Slim & Save for a while and sorted myself out.

I'm now on the journey to lose the last 2 stone and finally get my body lift done to put everything back in the right place :D Trying to be fab at 40, which happens in March this year aaarrgh.

I've been doing slimming world for the last 4 weeks and I really don't know why, it never works for me, yet oddly even though I know CC does, I just keep trying it!!

So back to CC, its the best plan for me, I can still enjoy my weekends and nothing is off limits.

House stuffed full of veg and low cal stuff, I'll be weighing in on a Thursday morning (the weekend is Friday/Saturday here)

Just wanted to stop by and say good luck to everyone on their 2013 journey :grouphugg:

Wow hun 11 stone in 9 months. Fantastic how did you do it?? What diet? Im getting married in nine months and dearly want to be down a substantial amount. Bit late I know!

Congrats on all your achievements and you know you can do this again. Just think of how you'll feel after the op. Ah those new clothes! I'll be following you and cheering you on.

Anois x

Wow that loss is amazing! You will have no probs this time around I'm sure! Good luck :)

Thanks ladies, tbh, I was a maniac for 9 months I didn't even have a xmas dinner that year for fear of gaining or losing my willpower and having a mad binge.

Head was just in the right place I suppose, but I got motivated by Tonny Robbins and just sort of well did it. Simple calorie counting, started off at about 1400 and worked my way down, if losses slowed I went up 100 cals for 3 days and then back down again.

Only tip I would give is that I had a rule that I only ever ate things that had the actual calories on and came in 1 portion size, ( fear of if 2 servings in the pack I'd eat them both!!). I had a Muller light for b/fast, a tine of asda good for you soup at lunch, an options or a pack of cheese and onion square in teh afternoon and for evenings I always had a some sort of ready meal and loads of veg. Left plenty of cals for a snack before bed. Worth noting though that I didn't drink at all for 6 months!!

Back