Hello everyone - a way to document my story and help others

GrizzlyBear1985

Hi guys :D

Found this forum by googling recipe's and such - amazing site and can't believe I haven't found it sooner if I'm honest

I started dieting in November 2012 after becoming seriously unwell and being admitted to hospital with suspected heart attack / heart failure.

All checked out okay and it was enough to convince me that it's time to get serious and do something about it :)

Since November 2012 I've managed to lose just over 3 stone - not the progress I was hoping for....but it's progress none the less. I am currently unfortunate enough to have suffered a serious knee injury cause by what appears to be a stress fracture from supporting my weight during exercise and heavy lifting in work - so again my progress is hampered with exercise but am aiming to get the diet 100% under control during this period. My biggest downfall is lack of preparation and long working hours leaving me that option to choose the wrong convenience stuff.

Be awesome to start speaking to all of you and I wish all of you the best on your weight loss journey :D

Much love

The "Bear" :D

Back