Hello Everyone! =D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xjuliex, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. xjuliex

xjuliex Member

Hiya, i'm Julie. I'm 18 (19 in a few weeks) and have just had my gorgeous little boy Charlie 7 weeks ago!:) i'm 200lbs at the moment which is about 3lbs off my pre-preg weight but i'm wanting to get down to 130lbs. I lost quite abit of weight a couple if year ago but seem to be stuck so i'm hoping this forum will give me the extra support and kick up the backside i need

Last edited: 25 July 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

It will !!! Good luck :)
  4. Samantha_Carolyn

Samantha_Carolyn I know I can do it...

Doing my own thing
    Hi Julie.

Welcome to the forum, congratulations on the birth of your baby:)

What type of diet will you be following?

You'll find a whole lot of support here to help you get through those difficult times. Good luck with your diet journey.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, best of luck hun :) :) and congrats on the babs xx
  6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your baby xx
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins, congratulations on your baby, which diet do you plan on following :)
  8. Wilualison

Wilualison Full Member

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!!!
    best of luck on your weight loss journey, this site is Fantastic, so much support and help on here!!
  9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Any decisions yet as to which diet you are going to follow?

Irene xx
  10. xjuliex

xjuliex Member

ust planning on following a low calorie and low carb diet along with plenty of excercise. This is what i did a couple years ago and lost about 50lbs so i know it works!

11. Time Lady

Time Lady Full Member

Wow it does sound like your diet plan works for you. :) 50lbs is an amazing loss.

All the best with your continued weight-loss. And congratulations on the birth of your baby son.

Have fun
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.