• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Everyone! =D

Hiya, i'm Julie. I'm 18 (19 in a few weeks) and have just had my gorgeous little boy Charlie 7 weeks ago!:) i'm 200lbs at the moment which is about 3lbs off my pre-preg weight but i'm wanting to get down to 130lbs. I lost quite abit of weight a couple if year ago but seem to be stuck so i'm hoping this forum will give me the extra support and kick up the backside i need

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Samantha_Carolyn

I know I can do it...
Hi Julie.

Welcome to the forum, congratulations on the birth of your baby:)

What type of diet will you be following?

You'll find a whole lot of support here to help you get through those difficult times. Good luck with your diet journey.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!!!
best of luck on your weight loss journey, this site is Fantastic, so much support and help on here!!

ust planning on following a low calorie and low carb diet along with plenty of excercise. This is what i did a couple years ago and lost about 50lbs so i know it works!

xxx

Wow it does sound like your diet plan works for you. :) 50lbs is an amazing loss.

All the best with your continued weight-loss. And congratulations on the birth of your baby son.

Have fun
Gemma
xx