Hello everyone, I'm new...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...well actually no I'm not! But I am treating today as my new start and as a newbie to SW! I've been playing around with the same couple of pounds for a couple of weeks now and sooooo don't want the scales to start going backwards so I've re-read my books, planned my meals for the week and am pleased to say I've got that 'first day buzz' back! I absolutely love SW and feel good about getting rid of the last 30 odd pounds to get to target! I know I can do this! xxxx

Well helloooo 'newbie'! ;) Glad to hear you're getting back on it. You can do it!

Hello lovely, so glad you posted! Actually it was your amazing achievement this week that really spurred me on! I know we shouldn't compare but we started about the same time, are the same height and had the same(ish) start weight and you're at target and I'm not! So a massive thank you :D xxx

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

I had a complete new start a few weeks ago, even repaid my members fee for a clean sheet, and it was the best thing to get me focussed, so well done for a restart!

Hello lovely, so glad you posted! Actually it was your amazing achievement this week that really spurred me on! I know we shouldn't compare but we started about the same time, are the same height and had the same(ish) start weight and you're at target and I'm not! So a massive thank you :D xxx

OMG, I'm crying! Such a wally! I'm so glad I've spurred you on. I must admit, I noticed that our stats were almost the same back when we started, so I keep an eye out for how you're doing ;)

I feel great and you will to now that you're GOING TO GET TO TARGET!!!! :D

Back