Hello everyone! :) New Slimming World member here!

squizza

Hello everyone

Just a quick hello. :)

My name is Sarah, I'm nearly 27, and have a goal of 4 stone to lose. I'm doing Slimming World.

My first weigh in was Tuesday just gone, and I lost 2 1/2 lbs.

Hoping this forum will provide support and help regarding food.

Kind regards

Sarah

Hello Sarah, well done on the loss and hears to a continued loss in the coming weeks :)

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. Been doing slimming world for 5 weeks and lost 9lb so far. Only another 5 stone to lose but I'm gonna do it once and for all this time :)

welcome! and well done on the 2.5lbs down :)

Hi and welcome! Hope you find all the support you need and more!!

Welcome and well done on your successful start. It really is a great way of eating...I've been doing extra easy for 2 months and have lost 2 stone...hard to believe but I'm really never hungry.

Hey!

How you finding SW? Im jealous of all the people who lose on it, I only ever gained! I dont know if its the same now but in 2008 when i was on it you could eat unlimited pasta certain days, a terrible thing for a pasta addict like me! So yeah 3 lbs gain later i quit lol!

good luck

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. Been doing slimming world for 5 weeks and lost 9lb so far. Only another 5 stone to lose but I'm gonna do it once and for all this time :)
hi Georgina, Im relatively new too my 4th wi is tomorrow.. oh the nerves..lol. Well done on your losses,keep at it ....:D:D

Welcome and well done on your successful start. It really is a great way of eating...I've been doing extra easy for 2 months and have lost 2 stone...hard to believe but I'm really never hungry.
Thats great, hope I can say the same in 5 wks time;) have you ever had a week where you have gained? do you use all your syns?

Hi All,

I'm near here on the forum but have got some good recipes off here in the past. I am a SW member and 7 1/2 lighter in 4 weeks mainly on extra easy. I get weighed on a wednesday!!!!!!!
Good Luck to all those also losing weight on the plan

Emma :):):):):)

hello. welcome to the forum, i also had a goal of loosing 4 stone, witch felt a huge task, so i broke it down into 7lb targets :D
with each 7lb i lost i treated myself to something small (non food).
I got to target last night!! so my treat now new underwear!!
Good luck with your weight loss journey, Keep us posted

Hi I'm a newbie, just started slimming world today. First weigh in SCARY!!
Just wondering does everyone think that the extra easy plan is the best way?
I think it seems really good and should keep me full up!
Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks

Hi I'm a newbie, just started slimming world today. First weigh in SCARY!!
Just wondering does everyone think that the extra easy plan is the best way?
I think it seems really good and should keep me full up!
Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks

Most people in my group do EE, but myself i do green days as i am not a big meat eater, (sometimes on a sunday) but as you get to grips with the plan you will find what is best for you, i started on EE days, but changed to green,
Good luck with your weight loss journey and keep in touch, if you have any questions and you think i can answer them ask away and i will try my best to answer them :D

Thats great, hope I can say the same in 5 wks time;) have you ever had a week where you have gained? do you use all your syns?

I have gained only half a pound one week and I felt a bit down...but not for long. I only really use syns for milk in my drinks or an occasional sprinkle of cheese on pasta. The main rule for me is lots and lots and lots of superfree veg and fruit. I eat plenty of meat, fish,pasta and potatoes but three times as much fruit and veg. I can't believe it works some weeks with the big dinners I eat--but it really does. I rarely eat between meals other than fruit or raw veg and don't really bother with alcohol at all. I know I must sound like a saint...but I really want to be slim more than I want a hangover...he he. Good luck...you can do it.

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes and kind words. :)

I haven't been on here recently but here are my weigh ins up to last Tuesday (my latest weigh in)

1. 2 1/2 lbs loss
2. 3 1/2 lbs loss
3. 2 1/2 lbs loss

I would really love one of those tracker things you guys have on your sigs, but I don't know where to get one.

Thank you in advance. xx

Back