Hello everyone... Newby here! :)

SillyPurpleMoo

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

Since August last year I've lost 5st 2lbs... but believe me when I say I have far more to lose! I haven't followed a particular diet, but having been on a diet since I was 7yrs old I've managed to store enough useful information to help me out :) I've tried, Weight Watchers, Slimming World and Atkins (naughty me) and I've also tried dieting with other people in the past, but I've never been able to stick to the diets.

So, I've halved my portion sizes and allowed myself one treat per day.... I can also put my weight-loss down to finding a new hobby which has kept me occupied and not rifling through the kitchen cupboards :) (always my problem).

I've come to a point where I feel I need that little bit of extra help and support to shift the next 5st (...and some). So, being obsessed with surfing the internet, I've found all of you :) You all seem like very lovely people and I am more than happy to extend my support to all of you too!

Losing weight is tough, but not impossible (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Keep smiling,

:) x

Hahaha... a friend of mine introduced me to her Kindle.. I bought one and I haven't looked back since.

I've never been an avid reader, but when all the girls in the office were raving on about 50 Shades of Grey, I'm afraid I gave in... and suffice to say I now own 140 books of trashy romances...lol...

I've been told I need to widen my literary genres... personally, I feel if it keeps me out of the kitchen cupboards, then I'm happy reading my romances! :)

lol... thanks :)

I should update my diet status to 'Healthy Eating and 50 Shades' ;)

Although I now totally obsessed with reading. My poor hubby says I'm glued to my kindle, and I've started a bit of a book revolution with my friends who also didn't read much...lol

Back