Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Zoon, 5 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Zoon

Zoon Member

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie and I will be starting my diet tomorrow weighing at 16 stones and 7lbs. :break_diet: In the past 6 months I have put on around 4 stones and I want to lose around 5 stones. I don't know how well I will be able to achieve this but I am sure you all will support me and in return I will support anyone I can.

Wish me luck please :)

Just a quick question, how much effect does water have on your losess?
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Personally, I don't think water consumption affects my losses at all, but your mileage may very. Staying hydrated, on the other hand, is very important, so drink your four pints a day. :)

I think you'll be able to achieve your goals very well. Just make a commitment to Cambridge, to stick to it 100% (which is the best you can do) and the weight will come off you. But if you think you need it: Good luck!

Hanging around these forums really helped me, so hopefully seeing a lot more of you during your journey :D
    Mini likes this.
  4. Zoon

Zoon Member

Thank you hun, it means a lot to hear encouraging words. I will for sure drink around 4 litres although my CDC said 3 would be sufficient.

I will for sure be hanging around here a lot , I have been reading the comments here and they are brilliant and people are soo supportive.
    Last edited: 5 December 2010
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , welcome to the forum and to CD :) its an amazing diet if you stay 100% , its rthe fastest way you can loose weight without removing a body part !!!
    As long as you drink at least 4 pints ( 2.25 litres ) and have extra if you have tetras , porridge or bars then you will stay hydrated . I drink 3.5 litres every day and this suits me just fine :)

If you stay positive , drink when you get hungry , come on here for support and advise , and remember it does get easier after the first week then you will loose that 5 stone in no time :)
    Mini likes this.
  6. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hello and welcome :) this diet is brilliant, you have made a good choice. Not sure about the water but I struggle drinking all of mine!
    Mini likes this.
  7. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810
    hi and welcome

remember to drink enough but not too much. keeping busy will help take your mind of things too.

a couple of years ago i did cd and lost 5 1/2 stone in 4 1/2 months. in the first 2 weeks i lost 15lbs. then i got pregnant and put on 5st :( it happened last time with my daughter but i ate badly this last time i ate well and exercised too but still put on 5st :(:( anyway what i'm trying to say is that by april next year you could have lost that 5st if you stick to cd 100%! the time will go quickly too. i'm off tomorrow for my 4th weigh in!
    Mini likes this.
  8. Zoon

Zoon Member

Thank you guys for the motivation, drinking 4 pints is duable I misread and thought it was 4 litres :D silly me !! But all this motivation and success others have achieved has boosted my self-confidence and now I believe in this.

I am a student so soo many deadlines to catch up on this will surely keep me busy and water will be my journey mate :D.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.