• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello everyone!

good luck, Just "think of the frock"

toying with the idea of exante for 4 weeks and then SW or just SW from the beginning... Class would be on Tuesday so a wee bit of time to nose about

xx

Hiya!!

Good luck with the loss, I'm sure you'll do it just fine! Xxx

hi hun welcome to minimins u will get loads of advice and support on here good luck losing the lbs x

Thanks everyone... Been for my first weigh in and all geared up to get started tomorrow x just enjoying a glass of wine now and catching up on the forums x good luck everyone and keep me posted on your losses :0) xx

Well done! Which diet are you on?? Xx

Im on Slimming World as well hun! I lovvveeee it! I love the freedom, no counting calories etc.

How are you finding it? xxx

Hi Hun

I love it I'm constantly eating lol x no really I like the fact it's made me eat better it's defo not a diet but a life plan I can see me sticking to it forever! I'm looking forward to my wi weds which at weight watchers I dreaded wi cause I never stuck to plan x good luck hun and keep me posted

Love S xx

A great start YummyMummyS, keep up the good work x ;)

I have my first wi tomorrow bit worried still not got my head around it. Can not be right that the massive bowl of stir fry I just ate is all free. Fingers crossed I do as well as you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 4
Introductions 1
Introductions 1