Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sam02, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Sam02

Sam02 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya.

I have bitten the bullet and started Lipotrim today, had my shake at 9.30 but I must admit it is killing me not have a lovely cuppa with milk already :sigh:.

It doesn't help that today is TOTM and my hormones are all over the place.

I'm determined to lose weight this time round tho coz I really don't want my twins watching me yo-yo diet. Plus I've got loads of clothes I'd love to get back in!!:cry:.

Wish me luck.

Sam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gettingskinny

gettingskinny Full Member

I too started lipotrim diet today and had my first shake around 9am! Decided my first brew and work and am happily sitting Here sipping on water! Went for the strawberry shake first and I have to say it didn't taste to bad! I'm sure if you remain positive the weight will just drop off x good luck :)

4. Sam02

Sam02 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I'm ashamed to say I had a chocolate - reason being my head is bangin (from cryin too much, bloody hormones). It has made me feel a bit better but now I feel a bit crap not sticking to diet on 1st day.

5. gettingskinny

Just get straight back on it xxx don't brat yourself up about it! We are all going to be faced with challenges.... Just think if I get straight back on it by the end of the week you will be feeling so much better and slimmer, plenty of support on here x good luck x

6. Sam02

Sam02 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Gettingskinny, how r u finding day 1..my head is absolutely banging!!!

7. gettingskinny

Well so far I've Been faced with hobnobs, chocolate, salt and pepper chips! All of which people have Been eating in the office! I'm just craving some warm food so hopefully the soup shake for tea might help! I just keep thinking I need to do this so I'm going to stick to it x I think the weekend will be the biggest challenge! How much u hoping to loose xxx

8. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    chin up girls!!! Keep on truckin'!! P

I had to stop LT...My bloody hair started falling out!!!! :( xx

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.