Total Solution Hello everyone!!!

Maria22

Hello to all,
Im back!!! a bit like a bad penny. I did really well up till a few months back when old habits crept back in (letting hubby cook, he serves mainly bad food as its his fave)
Well ive gained some weight as id gone too far and instead of a size 8 im now a tight 12 :( (more a 13 but it doesnt exsist lol) Im looking forward to summer and things have gone from bad to worse since november in our house and i want to turn it around. My main aim is how i feel about my self - i avoid mirrors in case i see my self and no one gets to photograph me. we have a family holiday to butlins planned for june for my hubbys birthday week (30th) and i want to feel confident and happy. i know i havent got as much to lose as originally did but im trying to stop before it goes too far, and first step would be seeing my own issues and dealing with them.
Im working my last 2 shifts at work next week as the boss decided after a year there he no longer needs me :( and i have been voluntary as a teaching assistant since september and passed my level 2 so looking at moving on to my level 3 and completing asap to hopefully get a job working within the school im at. my little girl is 4 and a handful but wouldnt change her shes my inspiration.
I hope to speak to you all at some point ive got a few older packs to use up and friday order a new batch (i loved cambridge packs when i did that and found the taste of exante didnt measure up and that i could only do half packs of exante at a time as they made me feel sick to do a whole pack, ive looked at the winter warmer pack and im a little dubious can anyone tell me what the porridge and carbonara is like and best cooking instructions im still getting my head back into doing this again. oh and on exante website i think it said no to zero coke etc is that true as i had it last time without any issues?)
Speak soon lovely people xxxxx

ok weirdness today.... got up this morning all is well in the world except banging headache i cant shift (bit of the diet bit normal) had my first shake did teeth went out got in car looked in mirror and my lips were really dark blue had to hide with the ol lippy.... any ideas if related to diet or something else... never happened before.xx

Back