Hello Everyone

Dizzie

Morning everyone

I've been reading a lot on JUDDD and I'm really liking what I read. I'm thinking of giving this ago and combining it with my Slim fast. The question I have is fat grams, what if the daily amount of fat you can have on JUDDD? Ive been on a journey to lose weight for 3 years now and I'm getting board of sticking to to same foods day in day out. In all Ive lost 13 stone and I just want to find something new so I don't lose track. I will also start a diary in JUDDD so that I can keep track.

Thank you for reading.

Joanne x

Hi Sarah - I normally try to stay to just home cooked stuff and add very little fat. Not a limit though. I do use slim fast though more so cus Im not a big eater in the mornings so a shake is good. But I'm doing JUDDD now cus sometimes I feel so restricted on what I can eat. Now I don't cus of the Up days. So now I can have a little butter on my baked potatoes :party0011:.

Yeah no need to watch fat per se, but try and just eat a healthy balanced diet on the UPS, you've done brilliantly so far

Hi Dizzie! I'm from Lancashire too :)
I would go and have a look at the Johnson Up Day Down Day Diet website. There it talks you through what you need to do and gives a acalculator as to how many calories to eat on ups and downs.
Fantastic weight loss so far...well done :)

Thank you! I've lost 6lbs so far doing the JUDDD but what i am finding on my low days it makes my diebeties play up. So I will have to work something out for down days. Were in Lanc's are you? Im in the middle of moving from Burnley to Rochdale. I move on the 27th I really don't like Burnley to many raciest people.

I'm from sunny Blackpool lol!!
I do fast-5 form of fasting now where you eat only in a 5 hour window a day. You can eat what you like but the idea is to keep it healthy and nourishing. Whether this would be suitable for a diabetic I'm not sure. Are you type 2?

Sorry for the long wait in replying I have just moved house. Yes I am T2 and finding Juddd hard to be honest with my sugar lvls. I'm trying to work round it but i have ran into a lot of problems.

Back