Hello everyone

birdie34

Hi, I'm Rach from Plymouth, I'm starting on Wednesday.... Is there any locals about?
I'm very much looking forward to my weight loss journey x

Hi Rachel. Yes I know of 3 of us from Plymouth :) Myself and sister (slim something or other?!) and another called Smiley I think.

Good luck with your journey, it gets much easier after the first week! X

Hi Rach, I'm not from Plymouth but I'm on here most of the time lol, hope to get to know you along your journey :D Good luck!

Hi guys..
Is the first week a little tricky?? I'm hoping with the distraction from the gym I'll be ok... But watch this space :)

It can be, my first day was terrible I won't lie about that! By the end of the day I could only stomach half a bar and was in bed by 8pm lol. I wouldn't do too much exercise in your first week, your body will be going through a lot of change and the strict calorie intake will be a huge shock to the system. You probably won't feel much like it anyway :)

Yea that sounds nice, I could go for that myself actually but my gym doesn't have a pool :( today is day one of week 11 for me!

Lol yea I'm doing okay, I've got 38lb off and 13lb to go :D it's hard sometimes, more socially than anything, it's even hard to refuse a cup of tea without feelin guilty! Luckily I've had no blips, to be honest it's the thought of repeating day one which really puts me off anything naughty!!

I lost 3 stone in 3mths but I'm more following WS with some shake only days but I've never stopped drinking milk in tea/coffee. So really I've never done a true TS day!! Maybe I should try that this week to kickstart my weightloss again :)

I didn't suffer in the first few days with hunger or headaches, just the feeling of wanting to eat to contend with. I'm guessing the headaches could be caffeine withdrawal for most people. Just keep glugging the water as that definitely helps x

Back