Hello everyone

oneday

Hi All,

This is my 4th week doing 5:2. It's been a bit touch and go as the first week I only lost 1lb, then the second gained it back! But then my body seemed to catch up and I lost 6lbs last week!

I'm hoping I will lose something this week, but its been quite a busy week socially, so won't be surprised if I have a slow week.

anyway, I hope you don't mind if I join you all on here. It's nice to speak to others who are doing the diet.

just finishing my fast day today so am looking forward to eating tomorrow lol

Well done, that loss is amazing x

I've only just come hear, and it's nice to talk to others on there tips and progress x

That's really great well done you. I've not weighed in yet this week but not looking forward to it as I know I've over eaten this week:cry:

still tomorrow is fast day and start a new week!

Hey x

My weight loss was more todo with the drastic changes I made last week x I'd been over eating majorly before I started x and this weekend hasn't been to good x
Fast day for me tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it x

Hi oneday and Lozzie

You two are very much in the swing of things. How are you finding it? What do you do on your non fast days? Do you follow some kind of plan/count calories?

Hi Debbi,

i use fitness pal to help count calories, but generally I just eat what I want within reason.

however had a really bad week this week and gained:(. But knew that was coming so no biggie.

Got nothing on this week until the weekend so hopefully no over indulging!!

Hi Debbie x

I am eating whatever really within reason x
Gonna try tracking just to see how much I do eat as I don't want to fast for nothing If I'm over eating x

I am finding the fast days ok, don't eat till tea time and as I haven't eaten all day I am full with a small dish x

Good luck x

Thanks guys. I think I am more following JUDD, rather than 5:2 now. I think this will be better for me. Too much temptation to eat what I fancy on a non fast day :) xx

Back