Hello everyone :-)

roxie89xxxx

Hiya I have joined this forum started the diet today. So far so good. Not really feeling hungry. Had choc one for breakfast which was nice just had it hot. The vanilla one made me gag lol n I'll try the strawberry one later. Any tips to make them taste better?

Starting weight 16 stone 2 pounds
5ft 2 height

& taken measurements of body to keep a track of too to help motivate me.

Thank you xxx

Hellllo Roxie :) welcome aboard. I've found mine taste better with more water. If you just use the minimum amount they can taste a little powdery. I use 350-400mls and enjoy chocolate and vanilla. Strawberry one is ok. Just a little sickly. Some people on here get very adventurous using coffee, ice cubes and peppermint tea Go fishing through posts and I'm sure you will find them. :) good luck with your journey :) xxxx

Thank you so much for the reply. I didn't think anyone would. How long have you been doing it and lost etc?
After I had my daughter I lost track of eating etc now she's two n a half I need to lose it again :) xxx

Hi I'm 2 days into my 3rd week and I've lost a stone. I put on so much weight even before I had my son a year ago. Id finally had enough and thought I'd give it a go. Some days are really hard. I just want to give up but I haven't yet hahha!!!
I was 12st 13lbs and 5ft 4.5in
What about you? Xxx

Well done that's amazing. :) are you doing before and after pics?
I am later on.
I am 5ft 2 and weigh 16stone 2pounds
I want to lose around 6 stone.
First day I don't normally eat breakfast and dinner I only eat tea and pick then and eat choc is my downfall and crisp.
First day not to bad but when you no you can't eat it makes you want it more lol x

As soon as you say your on a diet you body goes into crave mode. I've craved everything but the hardest day was last Sunday. I'd have given my right arm for a Sunday dinner. Had to feed my son his and watch my other half eat his. I wanted to cry. I'm 27 how old are you??
Your first week loss will fill your face with smiles. It's such an amazing feeling. I'm dreading when the loss slows down. How you finding no milk and sugar in your brews? Xxxx

I'm 24, 25 in March,
Iv just made a black coffee now for the first time as just been drinking water, and I could cry haha it's more the drinks than the food I'll miss lol I used to have milky teas n coffee. Now nothing haha! And I'm a 2 sugars too lol.
Yeah don't blame you. I need to see it a little to believe its working for me and to keep me motivated if you see what I mean :) xx

I can tell in my clothes and that's what spurrs me on the most. I'm a milky with 2 sugars too. Black tea I can handle with 1 sweetener. I do look forward to a skinny latte though hahha!! Xxx

Welcome Roxie! A little tip if you weren't keen on the vanilla flavour, add a teaspoon of coffee granules and give it a good shake. If you make it at home, add the coffee and ice cubes then stick it in a blender if you have one. Voila, a frothy coffee latte! Good luck with your journey, keep us posted xx

Oh and ps. I know the jeans feeling, i haven't worn a pair for about 7 years! They make me look and feel huge so I'm forever in dresses and skirts with black leggings too! Xx

Yeah not bad, i went on Lipotrim before i went to Tenerife and lost 6llbs in one week. The piled it all back on as i wasnt at all sensible on holiday! (why should we be?!) so i went back on it this Monday just gone. I sneakily weighed this morning and it said 3lbs down :) xx

Haha i do loves skirts and dresses, but it would be nice to wear a pair of skinny jeans with a cute little top and boots now and again. Just hate them at the moment! x

Haha bless you thats kind! i wont feel that way until im at least 10 stone. Weird isnt it how much weight effects our confidence xx

Back