Hello everyone!

Hi guys, I've just joined this website whilst looking for someone to give me encouragement on my quest to get in shape. I'm 27, 6ft 1in and 26 stone. Just started Lipotrim 2 days ago and not doing too bad. Bit of a headache which could be down to not drinking enough water I reckon. (Pint of aqua in hand now!) Not been hungry so far with my two shakes a day. Want to get this weight off to improve my life and surprise my parents and siblings who have no idea I'm doing it. Won't see them for about 5 months from now and want to change my life and see their jaws drop! Nice to meet you all and I hope to be chatting with you guys soon. Dave.

welcome Dave :) Good luck to you, I hope you can wow your family in 5 months time! xx

Hi Dave. You've come to the right place for support. Good luck with your diet journey. Hope the head improves soon:)

Thanks for the replies! Never expected them so quickly! I think I'm going to like this place! Had a look at the Inspiration photos Isis. That's what made me look to Lipotrim and decide to get my finger out and do something about it. I'm excited at the moment about the prospect of losing weight. It seems like I've found something that works at long last. Bring it on!

Thanks for the replies! Never expected them so quickly! I think I'm going to like this place! Had a look at the Inspiration photos Isis. That's what made me look to Lipotrim and decide to get my finger out and do something about it. I'm excited at the moment about the prospect of losing weight. It seems like I've found something that works at long last. Bring it on!

Looking forward to seeing your success!!!! :D:D:D

Hi Dave and welcome :)
xx

Hi Dave and :welcome: to minis
Good luck with your weightloss and why not check out Martyn's Big Boys thread soon. Several of us have been hanging out there but poor Tyn gets mainly female company at the moment :)

het there and welcome to minis,
best of luck on your journey hun and do keep us posted on how you are doing,
elaine x

Back