• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone

I have decided to join the forum before I start Lipotim on Monday (using up food in house first so no temptations :D)so I can get some tips on how to pull through the first week.

Im off on my hols in May so I have the motivation I now need, I have tried other diets in the past but I found the problem with them is there was still food involved:rolleyes:

I look forward to talking to you all and reading all the threads that are on here and I will be grateful of any tips you guys can give me:D

x x x x x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi CL, and welcome to the minimins board. Plenty of lipotrimmers around here.

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Welcome! :) Your target sounds very achieveable and you've found a great place in Minimins! :)
I look forward to you posting your results hun.
Good Luck Hun & welcome to the forum.

You'll do it, we'll all support ya if you feeling bad or having a down day they let us know on here, we'll all sort you out and keep you motivated.
Hi Clare Louise, I have joined the forum today too, and my motivation is a party at the end of June, so have a bit longer than you to sort out my weight. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

You only live once..

Welcome to the site

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 0