Hello fellow lipotrimers! - Day 2

newbex12

Hi
I started on Lipotrim 100% TFR yesterday after years of diets and weight gain. I am at the end of day 2 and all though I don't feel too bad I can't see how I can carry on! Its a big shock to the system and no matter how hard it is I will not give up.

Last edited:
Hiya hun and welcome to the forum :)

Well done on completing day 2! The first week is hard and like you said a shock to the system but stay strong, keep drinking your water and when you see how much you have lost it will really spur you on :D

I'm on week 14 (get weighed tomorrow which will be weeks 12 & 13) and to say I'm surprised I lasted this long is an understatement :) i feel great and so far (depending on tomorrow ;)) I've lost nearly 4stone after 11 weeks so roll on tomorrows losses. Lol.

It's a tough diet at first but it does become second nature, I just get on with it now and if I get a moment I remind myself why I'm doing this, focus on my goal and remember hun its not forever.

Set yourself some mini goals, have distractions ready, keep drinking and read/post on here :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

xox

Hi Bex!

Thanks for your response its spurred me on today. Day 3 and I am struggling but coming on here definately helps. Just trying to keep busy to take my mind off it.

WOW your weight loss is amazing! I can't believe you have lost so much in such a short space of time! How long are you thinking of going on Lipotrim?

xx

HI newbex and welcome to the forum, it really is a lifeline. The first week can be harsh but it does get better I promise :)

How are you doing today Newbex?

Welcome newbex! You keep picturing yourself in a few months, you will be healthier and can shop in the high street! Ha ha time really does fly, I can't believe i am in week 6! there are rough days but you sound determined enough to ride them out. Once you reach your weigh in-there will be no turning back! It feels amazing to have a diet work! I love it! Keep busy, always have fizzy water in and on the rough days, come on here! We are all in this together. xxx

Hi Newbex, I am in week 8. I lost 3 and 1/2 stone in 7 weeks, the diet is amazing. You need willpower and you need to treat yourself, not with food, but something else. A DVD, pictures, a beauty treatment. Rewards certainly help me to keep going. Good luck with it xx

Hi Newbex hun, goodluck with your weigh loss journey hun. This forum certainly is a godsend and a lot of terrific people on here. Once you see the weight dropping you will be surprised happy and determined to loose more xx

Hi Newbex, so day 3 is now out of the way ... either today or tomorrow you would have hit the wall ..... but once you are oer the sucker it gets easier!! As Nanny Dawn says make yourself mini goals and reward yourself ..... I have a chart on my wall next to the fridge - 8 boxes per line and a hell of a lot of lines ... every day I colour in a box, and in the 8th box I put my loss for that week. It's a visual record of how far you've come and focuses the mind ... then I made a wall chart with my goal on the top like a thermometer and every week I colour in how much I've lost!

You're mini goals are so important - whether it's for the first stone, or the first dress size you drop give yourself a reward. And if you have bad days (I still have them and I'm on day 94!) redesign your charts -> I've redo mine every time PMS strikes and I start cravings.

And on days you are really struggling - jump on here - loads of us around sure to make you smile and forget for a while!!

Let us know how your first week goes .... then we can do a comparitive weight loss thingy ... some are hilarious!

Hi Bex!

Thanks for your response its spurred me on today. Day 3 and I am struggling but coming on here definately helps. Just trying to keep busy to take my mind off it.

WOW your weight loss is amazing! I can't believe you have lost so much in such a short space of time! How long are you thinking of going on Lipotrim?

xx

glad i could help hun. how are feeling today? you'll feel better once ketosis hits and once you get weighed it really does make you excited for the next one and the next one and before you know it your on week 14 like me :)

cheers for that hun, i am proud of my losses. 4st 3lb in 13 weeks is brill. ive still got another 4 stone to lose so im half way through but i feel great and im getting my figure back slowly but surely and you can to hun.

dig deep and remember its not forever then you can enjoy your new slim figure whilst enjoying a nice salad :p

xox

I have a chart on my wall next to the fridge - 8 boxes per line and a hell of a lot of lines ... every day I colour in a box, and in the 8th box I put my loss for that week. It's a visual record of how far you've come and focuses the mind ... then I made a wall chart with my goal on the top like a thermometer and every week I colour in how much I've lost!

ooh i have a chart as well :p mine is how many pounds i have to lose and each weigh day i stick coloured dots on it. i can see how much ive lost each week as i use a different colour and its great today because im half way through :cool: oh yeah. lol

see us 11/1ers are all muppets!! Bags I'm gonzo! :)

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the support. Day 5 and still 100%. Proud of myself if im honest cant believe ive made it 5 days. The chart is a great idea and think im going to start a diary on here aswell.

How is everyone doing today?
xxx

Congrats on day 5 honey ..... as you can tell from my post in the main forum - I'm having a lunatic day today .... don't know why but they do seem to come around more and more often as I crawl towards day 100. Was hoping the weather was going to be warmer as then I could do my shake in the form of a bowl of ice-cream, but as I have 2 pairs of socks on today because I am frozen, didn't think it was such a good idea!! lol

Congrats on day 5 honey ..... as you can tell from my post in the main forum - I'm having a lunatic day today .... don't know why but they do seem to come around more and more often as I crawl towards day 100. Was hoping the weather was going to be warmer as then I could do my shake in the form of a bowl of ice-cream, but as I have 2 pairs of socks on today because I am frozen, didn't think it was such a good idea!! lol

ooooo how do you make this into ice cream? do you just make as usual and bung in the freezer for a bit??

Emily xx

lol emily ..... if you put less water - I use aroung 200ml and ice cube in the blender so it's almost a thick slushy, and then bung it back in the freezer for a while - voila lipotrim strawberry/chocolate icecream! :)

ooooo how do you make this into ice cream? do you just make as usual and bung in the freezer for a bit??

Emily xx

Omg someone said ice cream lipotrim lol, yum will be trying that tomorrow, good luck on your journeys x x

Charts sound like a great idea, I'm a primary school teacher so I loooove charts haha! :) Glad to hear you're doing so well newbex, I'm only on my first day so hope I'll still be 100% by day 5 too!

Back