• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello friends old and new..

Well It is nice to be back here... but I wish I hadnt gone away in the first place!!!

Joined CD last Septemeber and along with Nibbles and Lelly, was doibng ever so well... I then caught a terrible gastric bug and lots of stuff happened and well... they are now at maintenence (I am soooo proud of you girls!!!) and erm... Well I am starting again.....

Started yesterday.... and am sooo positive this time... have had a lot of changes in my life recently.. Am in process of seperating from hubby :( .. and so Have embarked on a new life plan with lot's of baby steps to get there....

So please welcome me back.... and Nibbles and Lelly (I pm'd you) I once again am so happy that you got their and I will be joining you in maintenence in a few months!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Nibbles

Silver Member
S: 12st13lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 3st3lb(24.86%)
Well It is nice to be back here... but I wish I hadnt gone away in the first place!!!
Joined CD last Septemeber and along with Nibbles and Lelly, was doibng ever so well... I then caught a terrible gastric bug and lots of stuff happened and well... they are now at maintenence (I am soooo proud of you girls!!!) and erm... Well I am starting again.....
Started yesterday....
So please welcome me back.... and Nibbles and Lelly (I pm'd you) I once again am so happy that you got their and I will be joining you in maintenence in a few months!!
!
Welcome back Tillyfloss:wave_cry:, you were missed, but great to see you back.
Got no doubts about you being successful on today's return. You did fantastic up until your enforced departure .
Bigger, larger personal events can sometimes interrupt our paths, but good to see you putting yourself back to the front now. Be strong and I look forward to you jumping into the maintenance sub-forum. I shall lurk over here and follow you. Good Luck. Luv Nibbles.
Back to housework now, family of 4 coming for the Easter break. Got beds to sort and a dusty home to clean, this springclean should last me the next year. LOL

Thx Nibbles.... {{{hugs}}}

Emma... 2 stone in 2 weeks!!! Wow...
Funny isn't it, the small things that just sometimes fall into place at the right time...
I have got no big goals coming up, no big events... in fact this time it's just because I want to do it! It's time!!! :)

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!

Started yesterday.... and am sooo positive this time... have had a lot of changes in my life recently.. Am in process of seperating from hubby :( .. and so Have embarked on a new life plan with lot's of baby steps to get there....

So please welcome me back.... and Nibbles and Lelly (I pm'd you) I once again am so happy that you got their and I will be joining you in maintenence in a few months!!!
Great to see you back Tillyfloss! You will do it for sure this time and we'll all be here cheering you on!!

xx

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Hey welcome back, you so sound like you are completley in the right place to start again, i look forward to reading your posts x :)