Hello friends old and new..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tillyfloss, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Well It is nice to be back here... but I wish I hadnt gone away in the first place!!!

Joined CD last Septemeber and along with Nibbles and Lelly, was doibng ever so well... I then caught a terrible gastric bug and lots of stuff happened and well... they are now at maintenence (I am soooo proud of you girls!!!) and erm... Well I am starting again.....

Started yesterday.... and am sooo positive this time... have had a lot of changes in my life recently.. Am in process of seperating from hubby :( .. and so Have embarked on a new life plan with lot's of baby steps to get there....

So please welcome me back.... and Nibbles and Lelly (I pm'd you) I once again am so happy that you got their and I will be joining you in maintenence in a few months!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Welcome back and good luck with your weightloss x

tillyfloss likes this.
  4. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back Tillyfloss:wave_cry:, you were missed, but great to see you back.
    Got no doubts about you being successful on today's return. You did fantastic up until your enforced departure .
    Bigger, larger personal events can sometimes interrupt our paths, but good to see you putting yourself back to the front now. Be strong and I look forward to you jumping into the maintenance sub-forum. I shall lurk over here and follow you. Good Luck. Luv Nibbles.
    Back to housework now, family of 4 coming for the Easter break. Got beds to sort and a dusty home to clean, this springclean should last me the next year. LOL

5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Thx Nibbles.... {{{hugs}}}

Emma... 2 stone in 2 weeks!!! Wow...
    Funny isn't it, the small things that just sometimes fall into place at the right time...
    I have got no big goals coming up, no big events... in fact this time it's just because I want to do it! It's time!!! :)

6. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Great to see you back Tillyfloss! You will do it for sure this time and we'll all be here cheering you on!!

xx

7. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Thx Lelly....
    x

8. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    welcome back!

9. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi, good luck look forward to seeing you do really well
    xx

10. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Thanks Julie,
    Just looked at your photo's and you too have done amazingly well...

You like a whole new woman :)
    x

11. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Aah thanks:hug99:I try not to look at them too often my hubby has never seen the really awful ones!haha!!
    xx

12. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hey welcome back, you so sound like you are completley in the right place to start again, i look forward to reading your posts x :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.