Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello from a newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slim4summer, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. slim4summer

slim4summer Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Hi everyone

Just thought it was about time that I signed up and came on the boards as I have just been taking sneaky peeks over the last couple of weeks since joing SW, and you guys have been such an inspiration.

I joined SW on 25th Jan and have lost 6.5llbs which I am really chuffed with and I am LOVIN' the SW way of loosing weight. I never thought I would ever say that.

Even after only 6.5llbs, I feel as though I have a spring in my step and cant wait for my WI's on a Monday to roll round.

I am sure I wont always feel this positive...but whilst it lasts...WAHEY!!!!:)

Thanks everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AndieG

AndieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi & welcome to the site & SW. I've just started but have done SW before & like you I love it. Well done on the weight loss & hope it continues. The girls on this forum (can't say I've seen any blokes but I'd stand corrected) are really helpful, friendly & someone is always around to answer questions or if you just need someone to moan at.

4. Chubby-Chels

Chubby-Chels Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and Welcome :D Need any advise or someone to talk to.. message me :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.