Hello from a Yorkshire newby

froggylegs

Silver Member
:) Hi everyone, just registered yesterday and wanted to say hi.

After being a weight i was very happy with for years, around a year ago i realised my weight had crept up and i am now 2 stone heavier and pretty miserable about it :(

I refuse to buy bigger clothes :mad: as I have lots of nice ones if only i could fit into them!

I have not had any success trying my own diets so I have my first appointment with a Cambridge Diet Consultant tomorrow, I am half excited and half terrified!

I am sure I will be asking for lots of help over the coming weeks :eek: I feel very motivated just now but that's because I haven't started yet!

It takes a wee while to get used to. Its easier after the first week. finding things to do that are not revolved round food is a good idea. I would cut down on carbs and suger for a few days before you start. You will most likely go on to the first step. There for you will have no carbs or sugar at all. :)

:) Hiya, thanks for that. I am using my forthcoming diet as an excuse for doing no housework at the moment - then i will have plenty to do once i start as I am sure i will be trying to keep busy!

Hi there.

I'm new too. Just joined. Hope it goes well tomorrow and leaving the housework is a great plan. When your craving some food just do some housework. I think I'll use your plan... Although only have one room but pretty sure getting watermarks off the shower cubicle will keep me busy. :) take care

C x

Back