Hello from another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lucky Cat, 18 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Lucky Cat

Lucky Cat A work in progress

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating/exercise
    Hi, I happened upon this site today and it looks great! :D

I've not been doing a particular diet but am simply doing the old healthy eating/plenty of exercise thing (and I'm doing A LOT of exercise!) I started on 1st January (probably about the only new year's resolution I've ever stuck to!) and I'm still at it like a good 'un! Like so many other people my weight has yo-yo'd over the years and I when I did my new year weigh in and was absolutely horrified :eek: at what I weighed, I decided that it was time to take the bull by the horns once and for all and do something about it.

With a grand total of 8 stone 3lbs to lose :cry:my aim was for a stone a month. A lot I know, but I believe anything's possible if you put your mind to it. As at today (18th April), I've managed so far to achieve my target and have currently lost 4 stone 1lb. I'm still motivated but I thought that there was no harm in seeking a little more motivation and I'm hoping that reading about everyone's successes will spur me on even more.

Good luck to you all and I am looking forward to joining in with the discussions on the forums. xxx
    Last edited: 18 April 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

slimming world
    Wow well done with the weight loss so far, brillient, keep it up !! Im trying to stay motivated too, keeping busy helps me !
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the rest of the pounds and congratulations on the huge losses so far.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.